+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

Deb23

May 5, 2023
My GC Key Just got an update. It shows:

Final decision
  • June 13, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Didn't get any email notification for this update. And also don't understand what it actually means, since it's the FINAL DECISION and it is STILL IN PROGRESS?
Does it mean more waiting?

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023

Final decision
  • June 13, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Didn't get any email notification for this update. And also don't understand what it actually means, since it's the FINAL DECISION and it is STILL IN PROGRESS?
Yeah, more waiting. You should get a portal email in the next few days!

Reactions: Deb23

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Thanks for your reply. Does it mean it was APPROVED ? I mean it's FINAL DECISION..it supposed to be a concrete result.
If you recieved no ADR and no PFL through your application then you can safely assume it's approved.

You should notice in the tracker in the next day or so a COPR number, and an email from the Portal Team in the next few days as well.

Deb23

May 5, 2023
If you recieved no ADR and no PFL through your application then you can safely assume it's approved.

You should notice in the tracker in the next day or so a COPR number, and an email from the Portal Team in the next few days as well.
Yeah. Didn't get any ADR or PFL. Fingers crossed. Hope it comes with a Positive outcome.. Been waiting for eternity.... Thanks.

nildat1986

Sep 7, 2021

Final decision
I got this on 9th. Also got a call on that day.

Reactions: Deb23

vkaan

May 11, 2023
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
AOR Received.
04-11-2022
My application is stuck in Eligibility - In progress for long but BG and Medicals passed. It's inland CEC with 2 dependents.
For Spouse Sponsor eligibility do we need to submit any Financial Evaluation form?
I did not see that as a requirement while submitting the application but came across a forum talking about IMM 1283.
AOR - Nov 4
VO - Kitchener

senpaul46

Jun 5, 2023
My application is stuck in Eligibility - In progress for long but BG and Medicals passed. It's inland CEC with 2 dependents.
For Spouse Sponsor eligibility do we need to submit any Financial Evaluation form?
I did not see that as a requirement while submitting the application but came across a forum talking about IMM 1283.
AOR - Nov 4
VO - Kitchener
My application is struck in BG with two dependents and even I haven't submitted any forms sponsor eligibilty. Don't know whether that causing the delay? Even if it's the case only the dependents application should have problem and not the primary applicants right?

Reactions: Kingra92

philoxy4

Feb 13, 2023

Final decision
I noticed the same thing in my account too June 13.
I had received portal confirmation email June 8 and I have responded
Then today I saw information letter requesting to submit my passport or do virtual landing.
I am in Canada but my spouse is not in Canada
I guess I'll just have to wait to see what happens next, whether I'll get portal credentials and a separate PPR for my Spouse
**Fingers crossed**

Reactions: Miracle2018

Kingra92

Mar 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
22-11-2022
Doc's Request.
13-12-2022
AOR Received.
22-11-2022
My application is struck in BG with two dependents and even I haven't submitted any forms sponsor eligibilty. Don't know whether that causing the delay? Even if it's the case only the dependents application should have problem and not the primary applicants right?
Mine also stuck in Background check with one dependent. I requested GCMS notes and it showed that as I didn’t submitted PCC initially, criminality and security didn’t start. Even after submitting the PCC in January, no update afterwards.

Reactions: senpaul46

Deb23

May 5, 2023
Dear Folks,
After 6 days short of 7 months since applying for CEC, I just received my PORTAL EMAIL. What a relief after so many months of anxious wait.
Thanks to almighty!

Now have few confusions, if someone can clarify.

From the email PDF, I am asked to submit few details.

One detail is ORIGINAL ENTRY DATE. Is it the DATE of the very first time when I came to Canada? Please note, the very first time I came to Canada was on a VISITOR VISA for an official visit. and left after 2 weeks.

Then I came as a STUDENT >> now on OPEN WORK PERMIT.

So which date should I put there?

And also, all the necessary information to be REPLIED in the email right?

And as I understand, the PHOTO need to be submitted after I get the PORTAL ACCESS Credentials right? Not in the reply of the email?

Please let me know !
I AM SUPER EXCITED and will appreciate your help.
HOPE ALL THOSE WHO ARE WAITING...get the APPROVAL ASAP.