App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I believe it's AOR like any of the others.
My "Lock-in-date" is actually 3 weeks before I received my nomination, and 4 weeks before my AOR, so there could be some mistake there, but i'm not sure.
how do I find my lock-in date?

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
how do I find my lock-in date?
If you have GCMS Notes anywhere, it'll be on the first page about a 1/4 of the way down. CBSA notes it'll be on the page with the Application Details / Summary (pg 3 for me)

Reactions: Lord_Tony

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
The batch of late Oct and early Nov was initially assigned to Vancouver VO, I think, and something happened with Vancouver delaying the whole batch. The cases were then re-routed to other VOs, and I think that they indeed put the rerouted cases to the end of the prevailing queues at the receiving VOs, instead of inserting accordingly to the AOR...
My VO was Originally Edmonton and SVO was Winnipeg. Edmonton then Transferred my file to Etobicoke at some point, and they became the PVO, with Edmonton now currently the SVO.

dipak.cse

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Canada
AOR Received.
18-01-2023
I was under the impression that the "lock in date" was used when a VO processes an application, so it really shouldn't matter when the VO gets given the application or not.
I also have same feeling. They process pnp file based on lock-in date

jolly11

Oct 27, 2021
Hi,
I did nor receive any email in my registered email id. I just got a notification email stating that we have updated your application. After I login to my IRCC account, under messages I got a pdf name INFORMATION LETTER which contained the BELOW information.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa.
STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)
Determine whether you need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada at: www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you (www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf)
All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

A) To submit your package while overseas:
Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee.

B) If you are currently in Canada:
You are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).

How do i reply to this letter? Was it the same for you guyz as well? Or you got an email from a physical email address

Thanks,

v546

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Hi,
I did nor receive any email in my registered email id. I just got a notification email stating that we have updated your application. After I login to my IRCC account, under messages I got a pdf name INFORMATION LETTER which contained the BELOW information.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa.
STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)
Determine whether you need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada at: www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you (www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf)
All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

A) To submit your package while overseas:
Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee.

B) If you are currently in Canada:
You are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).

How do i reply to this letter? Was it the same for you guyz as well? Or you got an email from a physical email address

Thanks,

Hasn't happened with me, but a friend of mine had to go through the same process for his spouse who was outside Canada.
They ended up sending the required items (photo, passport etc.) to Ottawa for getting their COPR.

jolly11

Oct 27, 2021
Hasn't happened with me, but a friend of mine had to go through the same process for his spouse who was outside Canada.
They ended up sending the required items (photo, passport etc.) to Ottawa for getting their COPR.
Thanks for the reply.I assume you are an inland candidate.

Can you pls explain the process you have to go. I mean did you receive the portal email in your registered personal email I'd or in the ircc portal? How did you then replied to it.

kobayashii

May 16, 2023
CEC AOR Nov 21. The last update on the tracker was on Jan 31, which is background completed. The eligibility review has not started (as per the tracker). Order notes in late April, but no response yet... I was wondering if anyone is in a similar situation.

Reactions: Joy_Lil

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
CEC AOR Nov 21. The last update on the tracker was on Jan 31, which is background completed. The eligibility review has not started (as per the tracker). Order notes in late April, but no response yet... I was wondering if anyone is in a similar situation.
Yup, quite a few NOV peeps are in the exact same boat

• Sad
Reactions: AAmd29

Tepfr45

Feb 14, 2023
AOR Nov 4, all stages completed in the tracker since March 29. Still waiting, anyone else? Would calling IRCC help at all?

• Sad
Reactions: BA101

mangothecat

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Hi.
I have one question:
CEC Inland - 1 dependent
Bio: passed
Med: passed
Background: passed Apr 17
Eligibility: in progess since Apr 5 as per GCMS dated Apr 28.

I called IRCC last Tues, they told me I already passed EVERYTHING, just have to wait for portal email in next couple of days
I called them back last Friday since I didn’t see any portal email. They told me my eligibility is still in progress?
Have anyone experienced this situation before? Any suggestions?

PVO: CIO SVO: Ottawa

TIA