+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

Can-Brits

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Category........
CEC
Thanks brother for really checking out my application journey lol. Yes, finally! Patiently waiting for Portal Email #2! Are we submitting the PR Card Photo on Portal #2?
I have been keeping an eye on yours for months lol! Happy you are here! It Shouldn't be a long wait for portal 2.

Yeah you submit your address and photo at this stage. Lil tip, if you are able to I suggest either going to a photographer to get your pic, or use a paid app that reviews the picture's requirements for you. Use done ours ourself the 1st time, we didn't have any errors when uploading and they both got rejected. We then used an app called Photo AiD the 2nd time around, it cost $10 per picture and an expert will review your pic, make any edits then send it back to you to upload, Ours were approved from this. Having to reuploaded delayed us massively, it's worth the extra cash to save the time haha.

Good luck and I hope the next stage's are quick for you!

• Love
Reactions: jvcaunin

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
I have been keeping an eye on yours for months lol! Happy you are here! It Shouldn't be a long wait for portal 2.

Yeah you submit your address and photo at this stage. Lil tip, if you are able to I suggest either going to a photographer to get your pic, or use a paid app that reviews the picture's requirements for you. Use done ours ourself the 1st time, we didn't have any errors when uploading and they both got rejected. We then used an app called Photo AiD the 2nd time around, it cost $10 per picture and an expert will review your pic, make any edits then send it back to you to upload, Ours were approved from this. Having to reuploaded delayed us massively, it's worth the extra cash to save the time haha.

Good luck and I hope the next stage's are quick for you!
Finally. Nov 17 AOR ending their PR journey haha. Really beyond happy. Everything feels surreal.

Oh. I had my photo done by a professional weeks ago. It's a famous convenience store in Downtown Toronto that takes good pictures. But I want to get a picture done again since I have eye glasses before.. do you think it will be fine?

Btw, you just reply to portal email #1 with the requested information, right?

AAmd29

Apr 3, 2021
Checked my tracker and all aspects are tagged as Completed. The system also generated my CoPR number!
Thats great to hear, congrats again! I too had CoPR number and all were completed last March but still no pr confirmation email.

Is it just me or there are others with same case?

Can-Brits

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Category........
CEC
Finally. Nov 17 AOR ending their PR journey haha. Really beyond happy. Everything feels surreal.

Oh. I had my photo done by a professional weeks ago. It's a famous convenience store in Downtown Toronto that takes good pictures. But I want to get a picture done again since I have eye glasses before.. do you think it will be fine?

Btw, you just reply to portal email #1 with the requested information, right?
Nice work, I wish we done this prior. Yeah i would imagine that will be fine, i am unsure on the specifics though so don't quote me.

Correct, just reply and you'll get an email with you log in details to the portal.

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Thats great to hear, congrats again! I too had CoPR number and all were completed last March but still no pr confirmation email.

Is it just me or there are others with same case?
In my case, I receive my Portal Email first before everything changed to completed.

Nice work, I wish we done this prior. Yeah i would imagine that will be fine, i am unsure on the specifics though so don't quote me.

Correct, just reply and you'll get an email with you log in details to the portal.
Thanks man! I'm ready to send it. Just waiting for Portal Email #2 haha.

Reactions: Can-Brits

Daniel_Daniel

Mar 24, 2023
After months without no updates on my online tracker account, since yesterday it's showing "We received your enquiry", and now Eligibility has finally started! On that day, I talked to an IRCC agent over the phone and got in touch with our MP. Hopefully, they are actually working on my file again.