+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

Mar 28, 2023
Yes. They said my Security is In Progress already. Hoping it is quickly completed. I am craving for my approval already.
thanks for the update. Can you please let me know what’s your status on gckey and did you have any ghost updates? Mine’s still “we will let you know when we start the check”. I have read in other threads that it should move to “processing”. Not sure if it’s still the same case now.

tokyotsui

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24-11-2022
AOR Received.
24-11-2022
Passport Req..
27-04-2023
Looks like there's zero portal email these days for Nov AORs.

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
thanks for the update. Can you please let me know what’s your status on gckey and did you have any ghost updates? Mine’s still “we will let you know when we start the check”. I have read in other threads that it should move to “processing”. Not sure if it’s still the same case now.
My status on GCKey is We Are Processing. I had a GU when my BG Check turned to In Progress after my Remedicals and Criminality got passed. After that, no updates.

Stan_the_Man

Dec 1, 2022
Update : Received eCoPR today!
Congratulations! Keep us posted about your progress with getting the PR card.

Question: Is COPR number generated only after eligibility, background, bio, and medical are complete? I logged into the ircc tracker yesterday for the first time. My medical was complete Apr-17. All stages are complete. There is a COPR # with expiration date in the document status as well. Is it safe to assume, that they might approve the application and will send me the confirmation soon? or COPR # is also generated when an applicant is rejected?

• Haha
Reactions: Miracle2018

sanK0101

Aug 21, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Congratulations! Keep us posted about your progress with getting the PR card.

Question: Is COPR number generated only after eligibility, background, bio, and medical are complete? I logged into the ircc tracker yesterday for the first time. My medical was complete Apr-17. All stages are complete. There is a COPR # with expiration date in the document status as well. Is it safe to assume, that they might approve the application and will send me the confirmation soon? or COPR # is also generated when an applicant is rejected?
Thank you!

I cannot comment on if COPR# gets generated even when applicant is rejected as it is something internal to IRCC.

But, thinking logically, if the application is rejected, it happens during evaluation(A11.2) or during BG(usually, but not always). System cannot generate a COPR# unless everything is evaluated/checked. At least, that's how I would design the workflow. Therefore, I would safely assume until now, everything is green and is on the way to PR unless there is a drastic change in your situation(such as loss of Job or Job offer). When you receive portal mail, if there is any drastic change in your situation, you are bounded(legally) to inform them which will be mentioned in the mail. Else, for any future application, if they figure out, it may lead to mis-representation. And you are legally a PR only once you get your CoPR document.

In short, COPR# generated means it is almost as if you got PR. Advance wishes!
And yeah, you check my signature for the progress of PR card. I don't anticipate it to progress anytime soon due to strike.