+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Update:

I called IRCC this morning and they said everything is completed. Earlier security was not started, yesterdays GU3 was security complete. They said a decision has been made but can’t share over the phone. Wait for further instructions.

Tracker still shows BG not started.
Update:

Everything completed in tracker and I can see COPR number now.

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Update:

Everything completed in tracker and I can see COPR number now.
What is the overall "Application status" (on tracker). It seems to me that CPC ottawa updates and shows the COPR number on the tracker, but other Visa offices do not follow that practice

Stan_the_Man

Dec 1, 2022
Hey guys.
I called IRCC today. They said that everything is passed and they just need to make the final decision now. (even though on the website in my profile it still says that they are reviewing my eligibility and doing the background check). Feels like I am seeing some light at the end of the tunnel but considering the strike of public service workers, I am concerned that it will take them another eternity to make the final decision. :/

Kingra92

Mar 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
22-11-2022
Doc's Request.
13-12-2022
AOR Received.
22-11-2022
My tracker also updated to backgrounds in progress after no movement since feb 14. But there is no change in cic account. Background still says we will let you know when background will be started.
Last time i called ircc on april 5, they said info sharing in process, criminality and security not started.