+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Question to all, do I submit my upfront medical/info sheet thru webform? The clinic only only gave me a paper with my details, IME number and UMI number after my medical exam (March 25, 2023). The clinic said the results would be sent to IRCC in 5-10 days.
I sent my in January and still haven't heard back.. actually wth lol
Did you submit/request from ATIP Website? I used getgcms.com for my CBSA & GCMS.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Question to all, do I submit my upfront medical/info sheet thru webform? The clinic only only gave me a paper with my details, IME number and UMI number after my medical exam (March 25, 2023). The clinic said the results would be sent to IRCC in 5-10 days.

Did you submit/request from ATIP Website? I used getgcms.com for my CBSA & GCMS.
Yes I used ATIP website. Was that the wrong option lol

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
I got my CBSA notes and it is the same as my GCMS Notes. Security: Not Started, Criminality 2: Not Started, Medical: In Progress

I did my upfront medical earlier. Hoping it can trigger my application on the queue.
It is already Passed on my end.
See the note on last pages under eligibility. Is it by case analyst, case processing agent or officer?

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
See the note on last pages under eligibility. Is it by case analyst, case processing agent or officer?
There are two EE Eligibilities on my part. First is Program Assistant on 2022/12/07, and second Case Processing Agent on 2023/01/26. On the same date, I got an RPRF Request Letter from CIO Sydney. Paid on the 27th and haven’t heard from them since.

Lastly, there is a PReVU verified (applicant information) from CPC Ottawa dated Feb 09.

adarsh4339

Feb 14, 2023
I am getting the below warning in the portal. Has anyone else faced the same issue? I got mine from london drug
Warning: Your photo does not meet the following requirements:
  • Brightness: Your photo may be too bright or too dark.
  • Pixel Range Requirements: Your photo does not have a pixel range between 715x1000 and 2000x2800 pixels.
It is encouraged that you edit the photo using the photo editing tool or upload a new photo that meets all requirements. If you cannot edit the photo, an IRCC agent can do so on your behalf when reviewing your case file. The IRCC agent will then deem your photo acceptable / unacceptable for your PR card.

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
Guys, My tracker shows "last updated on March 20". But I saw a new update this morning: "March 24, 2023 - We sent you a message about your application. Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary." However, I haven't received any email from IRCC or any updates in my GcKey.

I noticed a few other members post about this as well - Has anything changed for you? Did anyone get a portal email or any updates from IRCC?

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Guys, My tracker shows "last updated on March 20". But I saw a new update this morning: "March 24, 2023 - We sent you a message about your application. Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary." However, I haven't received any email from IRCC or any updates in my GcKey.

I noticed a few other members post about this as well - Has anything changed for you? Did anyone get a portal email or any updates from IRCC?
I get that as well, and two others on March 1 and March 18, not sure what those are…

v546

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Checked today again and my tracker status is still Eligibility & Background check not started. Anyone from Nov 2022 AOR is still in this stage or I am just special :/ ?
Me too, you are not alone
Did the status change to "In Progress" for any of you?
People in December/Jan are getting their portal emails but for me things are not even in Progress yet.
Getting a little worried now.

On calling IRCC, they just told me PVO is OSC. No information about SVO, at least from the agents that I talked to.

Is anyone else facing a similar situation of Eligibility and Background Check as "Not Started" yet?

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Did the status change to "In Progress" for any of you?
People in December/Jan are getting their portal emails but for me things are not even in Progress yet.
Getting a little worried now.

On calling IRCC, they just told me PVO is OSC. No information about SVO, at least from the agents that I talked to.

Is anyone else facing a similar situation of Eligibility and Background Check as "Not Started" yet?
Many of the Nov AOR are stuck at either eligibility or Background... I have Nov 4 AOR, and my eligibility was just changed to "In progress" a few days ago... It seems we are the unlucky batch...

• Sad
Reactions: v546