+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

NJSHEN

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Guys, My tracker shows "last updated on March 20". But I saw a new update this morning: "March 24, 2023 - We sent you a message about your application. Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary." However, I haven't received any email from IRCC or any updates in my GcKey.

I noticed a few other members post about this as well - Has anything changed for you? Did anyone get a portal email or any updates from IRCC?
I have received one as well: "Mar 25, 2023 - We sent you a message about your application
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary."

For the record, everything in my application is showing "completed" on the tracker.

Reactions: nixferns and yenice

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Guys, My tracker shows "last updated on March 20". But I saw a new update this morning: "March 24, 2023 - We sent you a message about your application. Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary." However, I haven't received any email from IRCC or any updates in my GcKey.

I noticed a few other members post about this as well - Has anything changed for you? Did anyone get a portal email or any updates from IRCC?
Same with mine. March 20 update and several messages update.

Reactions: NJSHEN

durianwind

Feb 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
I have received one as well: "Mar 25, 2023 - We sent you a message about your application

For the record, everything in my application is showing "completed" on the tracker.
You haven't received the portal email right? It's also quiet on my side :|

CEC2023

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Did the status change to "In Progress" for any of you?
People in December/Jan are getting their portal emails but for me things are not even in Progress yet.
Getting a little worried now.

On calling IRCC, they just told me PVO is OSC. No information about SVO, at least from the agents that I talked to.

Is anyone else facing a similar situation of Eligibility and Background Check as "Not Started" yet?
Most likely your SVO is CIO Sydney. There are many people out there stuck with the combo of CPC Ottawa/OSC & CIO Sydney. What does your background check say in GCkey account?

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
what is the meaning of status. "We received an enquiry from you" in IRCC Tracker. As I didn't make any enquiry.
If you've called them asking for a update on your application, or sent in a webform, it'll update with those dates

Reactions: brb2288

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020

Same with mine. March 20 update and several messages update.
Not sure what to make of these updates. Did either of you'll request for GCMS notes? Someone people on the form say that's what it could mean

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Not sure what to make of these updates. Did either of you'll request for GCMS notes? Someone people on the form say that's what it could mean
I think the message there is corresponding to right before they send the notes. I have three messages, among which 2 corresponded to notes, March 1 (which I think corresponded to the notes I received on March 2), March 24 (I received my CBSA notesjust now), but the March 18 could be something else.

Reactions: nixferns

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
I think the message there is corresponding to right before they send the notes. I have three messages, among which 2 corresponded to notes, March 1 (which I think corresponded to the notes I received on March 2), March 24 (I received my CBSA notesjust now), but the March 18 could be something else.
Hey! has you eligibilty started on notes?

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Nope... Normally the notes capture the file roughly 2 weeks before being sent to you... I received my notes today, so probably it was generated somewhere mid March... which means that after my background was completed on 31st Jan, my file has not been touched for more than 6 weeks... So I guess the message on tracker on March 18 is something related so sb finally picked up the eligibility check... I'm actually ordering notes every 2 weeks :D, so let's see

Vonput

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Is the tracker updated today? Because my tracker still shows March 20th

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
Nope... Normally the notes capture the file roughly 2 weeks before being sent to you... I received my notes today, so probably it was generated somewhere mid March... which means that after my background was completed on 31st Jan, my file has not been touched for more than 6 weeks... So I guess the message on tracker on March 18 is something related so sb finally picked up the eligibility check... I'm actually ordering notes every 2 weeks :D, so let's see
oh gee.. this is bad. hahaha
At least you have your eligibility as "in progress" now, right? So you might have updates for the next one haha