+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

ktakhan

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Right? Just rip the Band-Aid off already haha. I noticed on the tracker today that my IME Results under the documents page were updated - first time in the 3 months I've seen them. So maybe somethings happening on my file finally.
I also had this IME results update in tracker today. Also my work visa application from September is now visible and they've finally fixed my address. I think they've just updated the software, that's it. But it was nice to see at least something happening in my tracker hahah

v546

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Me too, you are not alone
Checked today again and my tracker status is still Eligibility & Background check not started. Anyone from Nov 2022 AOR is still in this stage or I am just special :/ ?
I am in the same boat as you guys.
AOR: November 18
Medical + Biometrics: December 5
Eligibility + Background Check: Not started on tracker
No GU on IRCC.

No updates since.
Called IRCC 3 times in last 1 month. They just keep saying your VO is Ottawa. They are not even providing info for secondary VO if any.
Ordered GCMS and CBSA notes on 6th March, but I guess looking at other people's comments I shouldn't expect that anytime soon.

Last edited:

v546

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
I also had this IME results update in tracker today. Also my work visa application from September is now visible and they've finally fixed my address. I think they've just updated the software, that's it. But it was nice to see at least something happening in my tracker hahah
Yeah, looks like they have been updating the tracker website.

v546

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Today I saw my background check got changed to "Completed" on the tracker. It shows background verification was completed on march 18th. So if your tracker is saying "Not started', it doesn't really mean no one is reviewing your file. Let's be hopeful!
What was the status before that?
In Progress or Not started?

Devashish1224

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Until yesterday late afternoon, it was still "Not Started".
Bro that is exactly how it happened for me. I think they are doing it step wise for NOV AORs. Maybe we are in queue for a decision soon. My Status of background changed on March 8. Keep us updated about your progress .

Reactions: NJSHEN

v546

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Until yesterday late afternoon, it was still "Not Started".
For some reason, my tracker was not updated for today's date.
Typically it shows current date in the Updated field on weekdays, but today it is still showing yesterday's date.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Ordered GCMS and CBSA notes on 6th March, but I guess looking at other people's comments I shouldn't expect that anytime soon.
If it makes you feel any better I ordered GCMS Notes Jan 30 - haven't received them.

CBSA Notes that I ordered on 15th Feb did come through exactly 30 days after.

Reactions: v546

arun484

Oct 14, 2022
I had an update in my GC account today. My Background status updated back to "We are processing your background check". No changes in status on the tracker.
My Background is marked as Completed in the tracker a while ago. Its weird, it was showing as Not Started this morning when I checked. I thought it only updates in the morning!

NJSHEN

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
For some reason, my tracker was not updated for today's date.
Typically it shows current date in the Updated field on weekdays, but today it is still showing yesterday's date.
I checked the tracker this morning and noticed my Backgorund Check update, but maybe the tracker was actually updated yesterday in late night, idk..I would say you could keep trying to call them and figure out where your SVO is. I called twice and the second agent I spoke with was really really nice. She comforted and reassured me by telling me that the most recent update of my file was made in the beginning of March. About 6 days after the call, I caught GU3.

Joy_Lil

Jan 25, 2023
Right? Just rip the Band-Aid off already haha. I noticed on the tracker today that my IME Results under the documents page were updated - first time in the 3 months I've seen them. So maybe somethings happening on my file finally.
Same for me, but it looks like they just updated this on the tracker for everyone :(

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I checked the tracker this morning and noticed my Backgorund Check update, but maybe the tracker was actually updated yesterday in late night, idk..I would say you could keep trying to call them and figure out where your SVO is. I called twice and the second agent I spoke with was really really nice. She comforted and reassured me by telling me that the most recent update of my file was made in the beginning of March. About 6 days after the call, I caught GU3.
I've called them 3 times in the last 4 weeks. I'm going to wait a while. I think if I call them anymore, I'll get blacklisted lol

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
I've called them 3 times in the last 4 weeks. I'm going to wait a while. I think if I call them anymore, I'll get blacklisted lol
Yeah don't go checking the Jan / Feb threads either - it'll make you angry hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Miracle2018