Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
So messed up man. It's one thing for everyone to be delayed. Why only us?
Looking at the programs that are getting pushed through, it looks like the Inland Applications are getting put to the side.

Is it because we're already here and there is a push to get outland applicants into Canada?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Looking at the programs that are getting pushed through, it looks like the Inland Applications are getting put to the side.

Is it because we're already here and there is a push to get outland applicants into Canada?
Well, I know they recently extended the PGWP for international students. Maybe they think they can delay us for a few months. Ironically, I don't even qualify for that as I have just over the date required to get it. What a fucking joke. Worst part is, they are really sticking to the 12 month processing standard. So anything under that is fine

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016

That's actually not good... I mean it's no excuse for them to halt the process just because we are here already...

Well, I know they recently extended the PGWP for international students. Maybe they think they can delay us for a few months. Ironically, I don't even qualify for that as I have just over the date required to get it. What a fucking joke. Worst part is, they are really sticking to the 12 month processing standard. So anything under that is fine
When is your PGWP expiring? They said they will provide another set of PGWP even if you applied for the extension last year.

CEC2023

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
It seems that now batch of Nov AOR's with Eligibility passed during Feb 1-10 are getting now their Security cleared... it took for them about 40+ days since Eligibility passed to receive a GU and go back from "...in progress..." to "We are processing...". So I assume that don't need to expect anything earlier than at least 1.5 months since your Eligibility passed. IRCC is probably waiting Security reports batches coming from agencies so they might unable to expedite this process.

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
It seems that now batch of Nov AOR's with Eligibility passed during Feb 1-10 are getting now their Security cleared... it took for them about 40+ days since Eligibility passed to receive a GU and go back from "...in progress..." to "We are processing...". So I assume that don't need to expect anything earlier than at least 1.5 months since your Eligibility passed. IRCC is probably waiting Security reports batches coming from agencies so they might unable to expedite this process.
My Eligibility Passed on January 27th... but still "In Progress" for my Background Check. What's happening to my file? :( :(

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
Btw. I ordered my GCMS notes on Feb 28. IRCC requested for document clarification and wanted me to submit another handwritten form with the updated date. Do you think it will be sent very soon?

japjyotsingh111

Mar 14, 2023
Bro any update on your profile ? I tried calling IRCC multiple times couldn’t connect and still no portal email …
Nothing at all, but there is no set pattern at all. By looking at the actual updates or GUs on GC key and tracker, all of us are just making assumptions. I know people who had nothing on their tracker and 1 fine day everything got updated and the next day they had their email.

In my case, final thing to get updated was Background check “Completed” on March 3rd and nothing since then.
Day before yesterday, I had a word with some immigration lawyer and he told me that he has clients whose Aor was late December and have got their portal emails a month ago and he also has some clients who are waiting for more than 8 months.
He suggested me to not make any assumptions lookign at the updates in the tracker, cz somewhere we all know that these are not accurate.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Nothing at all, but there is no set pattern at all. By looking at the actual updates or GUs on GC key and tracker, all of us are just making assumptions. I know people who had nothing on their tracker and 1 fine day everything got updated and the next day they had their email.

In my case, final thing to get updated was Background check “Completed” on March 3rd and nothing since then.
Day before yesterday, I had a word with some immigration lawyer and he told me that he has clients whose Aor was late December and have got their portal emails a month ago and he also has some clients who are waiting for more than 8 months.
He suggested me to not make any assumptions lookign at the updates in the tracker, cz somewhere we all know that these are not accurate.
Yeah exactly, who knows what the real status is. That's why until you get that ECoPR, you're basically at 0

Reactions: Miracle2018