+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

agentorange_

Star Member
Mar 9, 2023
AOR Received.
25-11-2022
Sounds like everything might be done in batches, hopefully us PVO Ottawa SVO Sydney folks hear back or atleast an update next week. One thing is for sure, I will never visit Sydney, Nova Scotia as long as I am alive or spend a single dollar there.

Have a good weekend and see you on Monday
Dude you never fail to make me laugh thank you for that!

dinesh taneja

Sep 10, 2017
Hey I noticed something weird in my tracker as I inquired about my file by call on feb 8 and march 8 it was showing exact time but after todays update it showing me 13 and 14 march for enquires does anybody see that
AOR Nov 30
BG not started
Rest all done
Today I caught a gu in my profile and background changes to we are processing your background check

Reactions: yenice

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Today I caught a gu in my profile and background changes to we are processing your background check
was it earlier in progress in GC key? And what part of your BG is pending as per the agent?
Everything for me is also done except security.

Last edited:

sunny_28

Sep 20, 2020
I had a ghost update on my CIC account, and when I opened my application I found that my background status changed from "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." on March 17, 2023. I called IRCC on March 17 and the agent told me that the background check has been completed. The background check status on IRCC Tracker is still "NOT STARTED" but I think it may get updated in the coming week.

arun484

Oct 14, 2022
Hello everyone, below is my timeline.

CEC with dependent Spouse and 1 Child.
AOR: 30th Nov
Medicals: Completed on 29th Dec on both CIC portal and IRCC tracker
Biometrics: Completed on 29th Dec on both CIC portal and IRCC tracker
Eligibility: "We are reviewing your eligibility" in CIC portal. "Completed" in IRCC tracker
Background: "Your application is in progress" in CIC portal, "Not Started" in IRCC tracker
Final Decision: "Your application is in progress" in CIC portal, "In progress" in IRCC tracker
No GUs yet.
I had an update in my GC account today. My Background status updated back to "We are processing your background check". No changes in status on the tracker.

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
I had an update in my GC account today. My Background status updated back to "We are processing your background check". No changes in status on the tracker.
seems like your security might have got completed now and you just need to wait for portal email.

Reactions: arun484

adarsh4339

Feb 14, 2023
I had a ghost update on my CIC account, and when I opened my application I found that my background status changed from "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." on March 17, 2023. I called IRCC on March 17 and the agent told me that the background check has been completed. The background check status on IRCC Tracker is still "NOT STARTED" but I think it may get updated in the coming week.
I have the same update. My AOR is nov 30.

Reactions: sunny_28