+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
It's a good sign, which means you are close to being finalized. I think the policy says "you may get exempted" so it's random I think... Anyway, what are your status of eligibility on the tracker?

GiveMeSomeLuck

Jan 16, 2023
My eligibility passed on Jan 31, and my medical passed on Feb 8 (which should be a part of the BG check), but still no news. I think I'm in enhanced security check now

Reactions: Miracle2018

firemouth

Mar 3, 2023
ITA: Oct 12, 2022 (CEC inland)
AOR: Nov 8, 2022
Medical pass/Bio/UCI: Nov 22, 2022
ADR: Mar. 3, 2023

My issue is that the ADR is a PCC request from Nigeria (My country of citizenship) despite that I turned 18 in Canada and have not lived in Nigeria for more than 6 months since I came to Canada as an international student at the age of 17. The text of the ADR reads:

[My Name]
[my email]

Dear [My Name],

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

• [my UCI]- [My Name]:
  • Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Please provide a police certificate from Nigeria.
  • This must be received by: 2023/03/29

Can I respond to the ADR with a LOE, stating that I moved to Canada at 17 as an international student and haven't lived elsewhere for more than six months since. I can attach my birth certificate, Canadian study permits, and continuous letters of full-time enrolment in 'physical classes' from my University in Canada as various proofs?

Thanks

I Can & I Will

Oct 27, 2021
My timeline:

ITA: 26th Oct (CEC Inland)
AOR: Nov 6th
GU1/Medical pass/Bio/UCI: Nov 21
Remedical Request:16th Feb
Appeared for Remedical:17th Feb
Eligibility and Background check completed on tracker - 21st Feb (Were in pending status since 13th Feb)
Medical Status changed to In pending on tracker on 21st Feb
Medical passed: 28th Feb on Gc key

Portal Email: March 2nd
PVO: CPC Ottawa
SVO: CIO
Email from Etobicoke office
Hi there,

Have you got the Portal Credentials ?

GiveMeSomeLuck

Jan 16, 2023
We have the same status. It's weird. My Medical is still In Progress and BG Check has not started.
You may have the probability that your BG check is not initiated (as your medical is still reviewing). My medical was passed, so I guess I am stuck in the security check processed by CSIS or something, which should be in the enhanced security check (which lasts for months and years).

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
You may have the probability that your BG check is not initiated (as your medical is still reviewing). My medical was passed, so I guess I am stuck in the security check processed by CSIS or something, which should be in the enhanced security check (which lasts for months and years).
Did you submit old medicals? I did submit mine, I think it is automatically 'passed' but tagged as 'in reviewing' because IRCC didn't really pass it to an office. So mine's automatically BG Check (but it's tagged as not started).

I also don't get why FSW-O/I applicant's processing time is faster than CEC-Inlands. Like how? It's so frustrating. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Tepfr45

Feb 14, 2023
It's a good sign, which means you are close to being finalized. I think the policy says "you may get exempted" so it's random I think... Anyway, what are your status of eligibility on the tracker?
eligibility and background 'not started ' everything else says completed

GiveMeSomeLuck

Jan 16, 2023
Did you submit old medicals? I did submit mine, I think it is automatically 'passed' but tagged as 'in reviewing' because IRCC didn't really pass it to an office. So mine's automatically BG Check (but it's tagged as not started).

I also don't get why FSW-O/I applicant's processing time is faster than CEC-Inlands. Like how? It's so frustrating. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
I submitted old medicals. Like your situation, I did not pass the medical in the R10 stage.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Batmanboxers

Nov 5, 2022
AOR 1st Nov

Medical passed on 16th Nov, gc key shows we don't need but tracker showed 16th Nov

1st March - all completed on tracker
GU
another GU with medical passed on gckey but this time date changed to 1st March on both tracker and portal

no PPR yet :/
I am nervous, what to do?

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
AOR 1st Nov

Medical passed on 16th Nov, gc key shows we don't need but tracker showed 16th Nov

1st March - all completed on tracker
GU
another GU with medical passed on gckey but this time date changed to 1st March on both tracker and portal

no PPR yet :/
I am nervous, what to do?
Looks like a PPR or Portal1 is on the way!