+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
I submitted old medicals. Like your situation, I did not pass the medical in the R10 stage.
I haven't actually received a 'Medical Passed' yet. It's still In Progress on both my GCKey Account and Tracker. Does it mean my BG Check is not really touched yet?

wxy_CEC

Dec 14, 2022
Usually we get portal credential next day after we reply to the PR confirmation email, correct ?
Just anxious for the Portal Credential Email.
Same here. Replied to the PR confirmation email yesterday, waiting for the credential email.
Fingers crossed we’ll get the credentials today.

Jackievek

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Same here. Replied to the PR confirmation email mail yesterday, waiting for the credential email.
Fingers crossed we’ll get the credentials today.

replied day before yesterday, still waiting. It might take day or two. But I’m pretty sure, nothing to worry about.
Tracker get updated yesterday with eCOPR number under documents starting with T.

I Can & I Will

Oct 27, 2021
replied day before yesterday, still waiting. It might take day or two. But I’m pretty sure, nothing to worry about.
Tracker get updated yesterday with eCOPR number under documents starting with T.
So are you able to download the eCOPR document from the Tracker ?

Also will our Work Permit get cancelled as soon as eCOPR is generated ?

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Did you submit old medicals? I did submit mine, I think it is automatically 'passed' but tagged as 'in reviewing' because IRCC didn't really pass it to an office. So mine's automatically BG Check (but it's tagged as not started).

I also don't get why FSW-O/I applicant's processing time is faster than CEC-Inlands. Like how? It's so frustrating. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Did you request gcms yet? My medical is still in freaking progress.....

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Hmm, my AOR is Nov 10, Background check completed on Jan 31 and then nothing.

Unable to reach them via phone. Should I order the GCMS note?!

NJSHEN

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Same for me on the tracker - Eligibility got updated to "Completed" today.
Finally decided to call IRCC today. I was pulling the 2,1,2,0, trick that I learned from here, so thanks a lot:) I got connected to an agent on my 8th try, and it was at around 12:30 pm my local time.
I was told my BC hadn't been started. Specifically, info sharing is in progress, and criminality & security are not started. Both my dependent and I had years of study and work history in the US; I guess this plays a role in the info sharing processing time.
Also got my PVO and SVO infomation. Please see my signature.

Wish everyone luck in the next week!

Reactions: arun484 and AAmd29