+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

pavani.rajesh

Nov 30, 2022
Got mine as well, just now.
But even my outland spouse got same email, is it usual? Should we just reply to the primary applicants email?
My inland dependents got separate email as well. I have responded from my mail and included the dependent details as well in it (stating I would like to act on their behalf) . I am not sure if this is right. Fingers crossed.

Akatorgi

Feb 21, 2023
Hey guys, does anyone know how long does the security check take? My AOR is nov8 and I have everything completed including info sharing and criminality (based on a call with an agent). The only thing left is security.
I also got a ghost update this morning and my background check changed to “we are processing you background check”

Raj0411

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
My timeline:

ITA: 26th Oct (CEC Inland)
AOR: Nov 6th
GU1/Medical pass/Bio/UCI: Nov 21
Remedical Request:16th Feb
Appeared for Remedical:17th Feb
Eligibility and Background check completed on tracker - 21st Feb (Were in pending status since 13th Feb)
Medical Status changed to In pending on tracker on 21st Feb
Medical passed: 28th Feb on Gc key

Portal Email: March 2nd
PVO: CPC Ottawa
SVO: CIO
Email from Etobicoke office

hello2020

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hey guys, does anyone know how long does the security check take? My AOR is nov8 and I have everything completed including info sharing and criminality (based on a call with an agent). The only thing left is security.
I also got a ghost update this morning and my background check changed to “we are processing you background check”
If it changed from “in progress” back to “we are processing your background check” then you will get the portal email very soon.

Reactions: novemberrain

manoj12345

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
My inland dependents got separate email as well. I have responded from my mail and included the dependent details as well in it (stating I would like to act on their behalf) . I am not sure if this is right. Fingers crossed.
I checked with a friend of mine who had his PR processed last year and some of the threads in the forum, all shows thats exactly what we need to do, reply from primary applicant's email with all details should be enough.

Brij.26

Sep 15, 2019
Got my approval email just now.

VO Edmonton, mail came from calgary .
Hello,
Can you please tell me how much time it takes you to pass eligibility and background check? Mine is AOR 18th Nov. Criminality and info sharing is passed. Eligibility and security have not started. PVO is Edmonton and SVO is Ottawa.

pavani.rajesh

Nov 30, 2022
Hello,
Can you please tell me how much time it takes you to pass eligibility and background check? Mine is AOR 18th Nov. Criminality and info sharing is passed. Eligibility and security have not started. PVO is Edmonton and SVO is Ottawa.
I had reached out to the Support center agents first time on Feb 15th and the status at that point was criminality alone was done, and none of the other processes had started. Second call on 22nd again ,it was the same status and no movement. Third call on March 1st, got confirmation that everything had completed and final decision pending.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I had reached out to the Support center agents first time on Feb 15th and the status at that point was criminality alone was done, and none of the other processes had started. Second call on 22nd again ,it was the same status and no movement. Third call on March 1st, got confirmation that everything had completed and final decision pending.
Nice one congrats. Now even early Novs getting confirmations, I will be lonely here and die alone