+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

adarsh4339

Feb 14, 2023
Your progress seems very promising! Do all the 4 categories under Application details on your tracker show as 'Completed' in green for you? Do you remember when you saw it updated?
Background check is not started yet. Remaining three says completed. I don't know when it got updated.

Tepfr45

Feb 14, 2023
ITA 12th of October
AOR - Nov3rd
Ordered GCMS notes 3rd of February
Never Called
IRCC tracker
Eligibility not started
Security not started
Last update Nov 17th which is the date my medicals passed
I don't think the Europe thing appplies or the high risk countries me and my partner we are cec inland pgwp and owp both from europe, I even see europe trailing behind. No movement since then 17th of November
I'm in the same situation.
AOR- Nov 4
Medicals and biometrics completed - Nov 17
The background check says 'We are processing your background check' on the application.
Eligibility and background on the tracker say - not started
No movement since then
Can someone please share how to get to an agent when calling IRCC?

harsgeet

Oct 8, 2018
Possible due to a typo in your place of birth. That happened to my case. They actually hand typed your info into the system. My place of birth missed 1 letter and I tried different typo versions of the name and eventually created the account. I raised a webform later to correct this.

They will use the place of birth on your passport EXACTLY as it shows including all comma, space, etc.
I was finally able to register for the tracker. In my case, the place of birth caused the issue. I tried place of birth same like in passport (City, State) but didn't work. I checked my last application to IRCC, Which is PGWP. So in my PGWP, my place of birth is (City, State.) There is an Extra (.) in the PGWP application i submitted to IRCC. Now it worked when i registered with (City, State.)
Please check if you applied to IRCC before and what place of birth you mentioned in previous application.

Reactions: Raj0411

Raj0411

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
I was finally able to register for the tracker. In my case, the place of birth caused the issue. I tried place of birth same like in passport (City, State) but didn't work. I checked my last application to IRCC, Which is PGWP. So in my PGWP, my place of birth is (City, State.) There is an Extra (.) in the PGWP application i submitted to IRCC. Now it worked when i registered with (City, State.)
Please check if you applied to IRCC before and what place of birth you mentioned in previous application.
Hi Harsgeet,
What is the status showing for you under Eligibility and background check under the tracker ?

harsgeet

Oct 8, 2018
Hi Harsgeet,
What is the status showing for you under Eligibility and background check under the tracker ?
AOR Nov 24

Under PR Tracker:
Medicals and Biometrics : Completed - December 16
Eligibility: Not Started
Background: Not started

shshivam

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
On the tracker website, under contact details it's showing the wrong address (I don't recognize it at all) - is this normal? How can I get it corrected?

tokyotsui

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24-11-2022
AOR Received.
24-11-2022
Passport Req..
27-04-2023
On the tracker website, under contact details it's showing the wrong address (I don't recognize it at all) - is this normal? How can I get it corrected?
Did you use a representative in your previous application?

You can always raise a webform to correct this.

cec-candidate

Dec 22, 2022
Got our eCoPR today! It was a short wait, fortunately. 3 months overall from applying to PR Confirmation. Not planning to travel anytime soon so not stressed about getting the PR card.

Hope some good news come soon for everyone waiting. and thanks everyone for all the info shared in this and other threads.

See my signature for timeline details.

anuj_25

Dec 7, 2022
This seems to be happening with the tracker, even in my case it’s showing my company lawyers address who had filed my work permit.
Have seen this issue with many other folks so seems to be normal with the tracker. Someone had called IRCC with this issue and they confirmed that the correct address is on the file…

anuj_25

Dec 7, 2022
Got our eCoPR today! It was a short wait, fortunately. 3 months overall from applying to PR Confirmation. Not planning to travel anytime soon so not stressed about getting the PR card.

Hope some good news come soon for everyone waiting. and thanks everyone for all the info shared in this and other threads.

Congratulations!! Your timeline from AOR to eCOPR is perfect…

Reactions: cec-candidate

richard R

Jul 16, 2022
I'm in the same situation.
AOR- Nov 4
Medicals and biometrics completed - Nov 17
The background check says 'We are processing your background check' on the application.
Eligibility and background on the tracker say - not started
No movement since then
Can someone please share how to get to an agent when calling IRCC?
Do you know your visitor office?

Peace2023

Star Member
Feb 14, 2023
Hello everyone. Who is in a similar situation?
CEC inland (with 2 dependants outland, non-accompanying). The updates below are from the agent I called IRCC today.

AOR: Nov 18, 2022
MEP/BIL/UCI/GU1: Dec 6, 2022
Criminality: in progress
Info sharing: complete
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started

According to this forum, my file seems not under processing. How long does it take for them to pull up the application and begin to review it?

v546

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Hello everyone. Who is in a similar situation?
CEC inland (with 2 dependants outland, non-accompanying). The updates below are from the agent I called IRCC today.

MEP/BIL/UCI/GU1: Dec 6, 2022
Criminality: in progress
Info sharing: complete
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started

According to this forum, my file seems not under processing. How long does it take for them to pull up the application and begin to review it?
I am kind of in a similar situation and there are a lot more people in the same situation based on posts from few days ago.

MEP + Biometrics: Dec 05, 2022
No updates on GC Key after that.
New tracker:
  • Medical: Complete
  • Biometrics: Complete
  • Eligibility: Not started
  • Background Verification: Not started
One new thing I saw today on the tracker was, there is a new entry in the history with remark "We received your enquiry." on Feb 13.
Probably because of the call that I made that day.

Called IRCC on Feb 13.
  • VO: Ottawa
  • Criminality: Complete
  • Eligibility & Backgorund Check: Not started

npg

Feb 7, 2023

congratulations

Reactions: cec-candidate