CRS: 512
ITA: November 9, 2022
Application Submitted: November 29, 2022
AOR: November 29, 2022
Medical Passed: December 29, 2022
Biometrics Submitted: January 3, 2022
PVO - CIO Sydney
SVO - CPC Ottawa
Eligibility - Passed (IRCC agent told me that I have passed eligibility and on IRCC tracker it says eligibility is Completed)
Medical - Passed
Info Sharing - Completed
Background - Not started yet (IRCC agent told me that the background has not started yet and on IRCC tracker it says NOT STARTED)

My CIC account says the following as of February 13, 2022:-
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

I had called IRCC agent on February 3, 2022 and they confirmed that I had passed the eligibility stage. I am worried about my background status. It has not started yet. Can anyone please comment on my situation?

Also, does eligibility passed means that IRCC is satisfied with the documents I submitted?
Thanks in advance.
I am in similar situation as yours. AOR November 28'th. Eligibility and Security not started from the last 2 months with no movement on my file.

VincentVally

Feb 14, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
27-11-2022
Honestly, I'm very confused and frustrated recently, I totally understand that different officers have different availabilities so people with the same AOR date can receive their portal emails after completely different days. But I don't know why for a bunch of people with mid-late Nov AOR, they have their eligibility passed, or AT LEAST in progress, or assigned to an officer, but per my GCMS notes, my file is still with an inactive code (which in my theory is a placeholder) and my application is completely untouched for 45 days after R10.

I know I'm not alone and obviously we have a few others with a similar situation and I'm not trying to complain here, but just really really confused:

Were they actually working on something on the backend? Or our files are just ignored by the officers? At least they should assign the files to a human being right? That person can work on his/her availability, but being stuck on a placeholder makes me feel like I'm forgotten.

Please someone if you can guide me, this damn thing ruins me every week since January. I just want to see some progress, change of VO, assign to officer, some officer's notes, or anything, just show me some proof that they are working on my file, not setting it aside :(

spandita

Feb 18, 2022
Hi all,

Sharing my PR application timeline here in case it helps anyone:

CEC Inland (1 primary applicant + 2 dependents - all inland)
NOC Code: 2174
CRS: 502
ITA: October 26, 2022
AOR: November 9, 2022
Medical Passed: November 23, 2022
PR Portal Confirmation: February 8, 2023
PR Portal Credentials Received: February 10, 2023

Submitted the photo, address, and declaration on the same day (Feb 10) and it is in review with IRCC.
As per the PR portal confirmation email, I think my VO is Etobicoke.

How did you figure out VO from the PR portal confirmation mail? I didn't read mention of any VO, anywhere.

Can-Brits

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Category........
CEC
How did you figure out VO from the PR portal confirmation mail? I didn't read mention of any VO, anywhere.

If you read the email carefully it says within it. In the first paragraph at the end, it'll say "***Etobicoke IRCC***. Obviously it will say whatever VO your portal email has come from.

Reactions: spandita

tokyotsui

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24-11-2022
AOR Received.
24-11-2022
Passport Req..
27-04-2023
Thank you for help. But still got an error. Is it possible due to …they havent started the application yet??
Possible due to a typo in your place of birth. That happened to my case. They actually hand typed your info into the system. My place of birth missed 1 letter and I tried different typo versions of the name and eventually created the account. I raised a webform later to correct this.

They will use the place of birth on your passport EXACTLY as it shows including all comma, space, etc.

spandita

Feb 18, 2022
If you read the email carefully it says within it. In the first paragraph at the end, it'll say "***Etobicoke IRCC***. Obviously, it will say whatever VO your portal email has come from.
Thank you. I had re-read that mail so many times and yet missed that.
It is there and my VO is Etobicoke too.

Reactions: Can-Brits

Raj0411

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
AOR 11/24

My tracker was updated this morning and the status of Eligibility changed from "Not Started" to "In Progress". I signed into my GCKey account and nothing changed (No GU). I heard that if the eligibility status in tracker is "in progress" = case analyst "recommended pass", if it's "completed" = visa officer has done final approval. Is this correct? How can I interpret this change? Thanks
I am aslo having the same status on the tracker, Did you reached out to IRCC on call recently and asked about your eligibility status ?

tokyotsui

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24-11-2022
AOR Received.
24-11-2022
Passport Req..
27-04-2023
I am aslo having the same status on the tracker, Did you reached out to IRCC on call recently and asked about your eligibility status ?
No. The detailed stage status is from my GCMS notes generated on 2/6/2023

AAmd29

Apr 3, 2021
Honestly, I'm very confused and frustrated recently, I totally understand that different officers have different availabilities so people with the same AOR date can receive their portal emails after completely different days. But I don't know why for a bunch of people with mid-late Nov AOR, they have their eligibility passed, or AT LEAST in progress, or assigned to an officer, but per my GCMS notes, my file is still with an inactive code (which in my theory is a placeholder) and my application is completely untouched for 45 days after R10.

I know I'm not alone and obviously we have a few others with a similar situation and I'm not trying to complain here, but just really really confused:

Were they actually working on something on the backend? Or our files are just ignored by the officers? At least they should assign the files to a human being right? That person can work on his/her availability, but being stuck on a placeholder makes me feel like I'm forgotten.

Please someone if you can guide me, this damn thing ruins me every week since January. I just want to see some progress, change of VO, assign to officer, some officer's notes, or anything, just show me some proof that they are working on my file, not setting it aside :(
Same sentiments. We could only hope for the best

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
I called IRCC earlier.

Eligibility: Passed (ever since I received my RPRF Request. Usually, you get an RPRF Request after Eligibility is passed)
Criminality: Passed before, but Not Started when I called them
Info Sharing: Passed
Security: Not Started
Medical: Reviewing (submitted old medical)
Hi any update on your medical?

adarsh4339

Feb 14, 2023
I am in similar situation as yours. AOR November 28'th. Eligibility and Security not started from the last 2 months with no movement on my file.
Same.
CEC Inland
ITA- Nov 23rd
AOR- Nov 30th
Medical- Dec 29th
Biometrics- Dec 30th
Background- IRCC tracker says completed but on website it says in progress
Eligibility- Completed on IRCC tracker but says in progress on website.
There was a GU on Feb 6th.

• Haha
Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

ChrisCan

Star Member
Mar 15, 2021
ITA 12th of October
AOR - Nov3rd
Ordered GCMS notes 3rd of February
Never Called
IRCC tracker
Eligibility not started
Security not started
Last update Nov 17th which is the date my medicals passed
I don't think the Europe thing appplies or the high risk countries me and my partner we are cec inland pgwp and owp both from europe, I even see europe trailing behind. No movement since then 17th of November

• Wow
Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

NJSHEN

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Same.
CEC Inland
ITA- Nov 23rd
AOR- Nov 30th
Medical- Dec 29th
Biometrics- Dec 30th
Background- IRCC tracker says completed but on website it says in progress
Eligibility- Completed on IRCC tracker but says in progress on website.
There was a GU on Feb 6th.
Your progress seems very promising! Do all the 4 categories under Application details on your tracker show as 'Completed' in green for you? Do you remember when you saw it updated?