+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

jvcaunin

Feb 23, 2016
I have background check completed on Jan 31st, Eligibility not started, and CBSA notes says the "deadline" for that is 11/02. Keeping fingers crossed they will start working on it.
Ohh we have a completely opposite status. I hope CBSA starts my background check already and your eligibility soon. I need my PR Card since I have a vacation in my home country this April.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hey guys I was finally able to create an account for that tracking website...looks like my password was too short - lol

It says my eligibility is complete but my background verification is not. Does this mean, I'm good or not necessarily in terms of my eligibility?

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
Hey guys, when you log in to your IRCC tracker (https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login) what does the "last updated date" on the top right mean?

I saw a GU on my profile on Jan 27, and the tracker shows that I passed my Background on that date. But in the top right I can see "Last Updated Feb 1 2023" - Does this mean there was another update on my application that isn't showing up?

tachyon

Feb 23, 2022
Hey guys, when you log in to your IRCC tracker (https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login) what does the "last updated date" on the top right mean?

I saw a GU on my profile on Jan 27, and the tracker shows that I passed my Background on that date. But in the top right I can see "Last Updated Feb 1 2023" - Does this mean there was another update on my application that isn't showing up?
The date remains same for everyone. One hypothesis is that this application went active on 1st Feb and hence the date.

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
I see. Mine is still "Reviewing" to this date. Passed Eligibility but Background Check is not yet started. Received an RPRF Request Letter on January 26th and haven't heard since then.
We have the same status. Have you called ircc again?

tobyboy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Hey guys I was finally able to create an account for that tracking website...looks like my password was too short - lol

It says my eligibility is complete but my background verification is not. Does this mean, I'm good or not necessarily in terms of my eligibility?
When did you receive your AOR?

MrTambo

Nov 23, 2022

I have Feb 1 as well and my application has not been touched since medical passed on December. I don't think that date means much. I Could be wrong though

Reactions: nixferns

Can-Brits

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Category........
CEC
Thanks both! Managed to create one.

@CanBrits, we have the same VO, AOR, and current status. I've called multiple times on the IRCC Hotline for the past week, but still no update after I received and submitted my RPRF Request Letter. I want to be patient and the silence is really testing it. Haha
I noticed that! I hope it comes through soon. I did noticed someone who was approved and they never got a GU or an update saying their Background Check started. We can only hope! I find it weird that you had your RPRF but not portal yet, seems backwards to me.

Tell me about it, patients and the unknown are testing lol! I gets worse when people get approved in weeks, I know its pot luck but jeeze its grinding!

Reactions: yenice