Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24-11-2022
AOR Received.
24-11-2022
Passport Req..
27-04-2023
I've heard it means that your eligibility has gone through a first review and likely recommended passed. When it goes through a review by the 2nd officer & passes, it'll then change to completed
I’ve heard this too, however another guy told me that according to his GCMS notes his eligibility is Review Required and his tracker also shows eligibility in progress.

Also shouldn’t we receive a GU in our GCKey when eligibility starts? My account has no GU whatsoever. I check my account three times a day at least, so probably won’t miss that!

prsoonest

Jan 27, 2023
I’ve heard this too, however another guy told me that according to his GCMS notes his eligibility is Review Required and his tracker also shows eligibility in progress.

Also shouldn’t we receive a GU in our GCKey when eligibility starts? My account has no GU whatsoever. I check my account three times a day at least, so probably won’t miss that!
I called IRCC on 3rd & was told eligibility & security weren't started and my tracker was showing same. I called again on Feb 9th and was told eligibility is now recommended passed & security still not started. My tracker was still showing not started for both after the call, but when next the tracker was updated, it changed to in progress for eligibility. I did not receive any GUs at that time (or maybe I missed it). The first GU I've received since meds passed in November was this afternoon, so I'm guessing either they finished the eligibility or security, but nothing changed in my account or tracker. Perhaps I'll know better when next they update the tracker.

tokyotsui

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24-11-2022
AOR Received.
24-11-2022
Passport Req..
27-04-2023
I called IRCC on 3rd & was told eligibility & security weren't started and my tracker was showing same. I called again on Feb 9th and was told eligibility is now recommended passed & security still not started. My tracker was still showing not started for both after the call, but when next the tracker was updated, it changed to in progress for eligibility. I did not receive any GUs at that time (or maybe I missed it). The first GU I've received since meds passed in November was this afternoon, so I'm guessing either they finished the eligibility or security, but nothing changed in my account or tracker. Perhaps I'll know better when next they update the tracker.
Thanks for the info! My tracker eligibility status changed to “in progress” yesterday and my GCKey has zero GU since meds passed. Hopefully I will have a GU next week!

Reactions: prsoonest

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
W
Whats your vo?

anuj_25

Dec 7, 2022
Congratulations, what’s your AOR and VO ?

Raj0411

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hello Everyone.

I received a remedical request on my gckey account today, although i submitted old medicals as per the public policy.
Anybody who submitted old medicals got a request to submit new one ?

• Sad
Reactions: yenice

tokyotsui

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24-11-2022
AOR Received.
24-11-2022
Passport Req..
27-04-2023
Hello Everyone.

I received a remedical request on my gckey account today, although i submitted old medicals as per the public policy.
From several other posts that means you will get PPR within 1 week

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
Hello Everyone.

When did you do your old medicals? was it from 2020?

arun484

Oct 14, 2022
Hello everyone, below is my timeline.

CEC with dependent Spouse and 1 Child.
AOR: 30th Nov
Medicals: Completed on 29th Dec on both CIC portal and IRCC tracker
Biometrics: Completed on 29th Dec on both CIC portal and IRCC tracker
Eligibility: "We are reviewing your eligibility" in CIC portal. "Completed" in IRCC tracker
Background: "Your application is in progress" in CIC portal, "Not Started" in IRCC tracker
Final Decision: "Your application is in progress" in CIC portal, "In progress" in IRCC tracker
No GUs yet.