Nomination.....
28-09-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Med's Done....
24-11-2022
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2023
I saw somewhere else someone responding after 20 days! So this is a record for the moment at my survey!!!

"1st portal email: Dec 23rd, 2022
Replied after coming back to Canada: Jan 13th, 2023
2nd portal email: Jan 17th, 2023"
Yep, you can delay on replying to the 1st mail or reply with the current location outside Canada. I think from 2nd email with portal details you have only 7 days time to submit details.

Reactions: cz999

mateu__15

Jan 4, 2023
But where can I find the i formation on how long can I delay this first one? Where did you find this number "7" for the second? I can't find anywhere.

Sonamanbeh

Aug 1, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2022
Nomination.....
28-09-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Med's Done....
24-11-2022
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2023
But where can I find the i formation on how long can I delay this first one? Where did you find this number "7" for the second? I can't find anywhere.
I don't have a definite answer to your first Q, you can maybe call IRCC and ask. For second, it is actually written in the credential email you get "Step 2: You have seven (7) days from the date of this email to confirm you're in Canada, provide your mailing address in Canada and submit your PR card photo "

mateu__15

Jan 4, 2023
I don't have a definite answer to your first Q, you can maybe call IRCC and ask. For second, it is actually written in the credential email you get "Step 2: You have seven (7) days from the date of this email to confirm you're in Canada, provide your mailing address in Canada and submit your PR card photo "
Thanks for that. That's good to know at least where can I find this second information.

tuochen99

May 15, 2022
Got My Portal Email today.

AOR: Nov19
GU1: Dec.08/2022 (Medical + BioMetric)
GU2: Mar.01/2023 (Your application is in progress)
GU3: Apr.03/2023 (Nothing Change)
GU4: Apr.05/2023 (We are processing your background check +Apr.05 you pass the medical)

Tracker: Background verification not started

Last edited:

Arora12

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Got My Portal Email today.

AOR: Nov19
GU1: Dec.08/2022 (Medical)
GU2: Mar.01/2023 (Your application is in progress)
GU3: Apr.03/2023 (Nothing Change)
GU4: Apr.05/2023 (We are processing your background check +Apr.05 you pass the medical)
congratulations, did u got remedical request?

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
Yea I called them up today and they said everything looks good but if there was something wrong I would have heard it right away. Taking it with a grain of salt because I am not sure how much information agents on the phone can actually see.
thank you. Agree, not sure how much info agents can see.

spencer1

May 12, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13th
File Transfer...
June 16th
Med's Done....
Pre-med: June 12th
VISA ISSUED...
July 1st
CEC Inland
ITA - October 12
eAPR/AOR - November 21
Medical Passed - December 8
Biometrics requested - December 14
Biometrics completed and linked - January 5
CEC Inland
ITA - October 12
eAPR/AOR - November 21
Medical Passed - December 8
Biometrics requested - December 14
Biometrics completed and linked - January 5
Police Clearance requested - March 13
Police Clearance submitted - March 30
Portal email received/responded - April 5

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Hello fellow November AOR,

I just received my GCMS notes from IRCC today and it didn't look good! The good news is that misrepresentation isn't mentioned anywhere (I claimed points for the part-time job in my home country while I didn't mention that job on my initial study visa).

The bad news is that I had chosen a wrong NOC code for it. I worked as a part-time English Instructor for an English Center. It wasn't a public school or a private school. However, I claimed that job as NOC 4031 (Secondary Teacher) while it should've been NOC 43109 (Other Instructors). I was more like a tutor than a teacher. Now, GCMS notes said that:

Eligibility: Recommend Interview
Analyst Recommendation: Review Required
Summary Note: Foreign Work Experience does not meet NOC
CRS score at application: 512 / Verified Score: 474
Ready to Finalize

Based on this, it feels like my application will get rejected (hopefully, soon). I've booked a consultation with an RCIC tomorrow to see if I can send them a Letter of Explanation that the NOC was initially wrongly chosen, and give them the new NOC code. Additionally, I would like to ask the RCIC if it is a good idea to ask IRCC that if they intend to reject me, please do it asap so that I can get back to the pool to receive an ITA for the next draws.

That's that. I'm quite said but somewhat relieved. At least, it's not misrepresentation and with the extension of PGWP, I will still have a chance.

Good luck to all of you, rooting for you!

A.aliii

Apr 9, 2022
Hello fellow November AOR,

I just received my GCMS notes from IRCC today and it didn't look good! The good news is that misrepresentation isn't mentioned anywhere (I claimed points for the part-time job in my home country while I didn't mention that job on my initial study visa).

The bad news is that I had chosen a wrong NOC code for it. I worked as a part-time English Instructor for an English Center. It wasn't a public school or a private school. However, I claimed that job as NOC 4031 (Secondary Teacher) while it should've been NOC 43109 (Other Instructors). I was more like a tutor than a teacher. Now, GCMS notes said that:

Eligibility: Recommend Interview
Analyst Recommendation: Review Required
Summary Note: Foreign Work Experience does not meet NOC
CRS score at application: 512 / Verified Score: 474
Ready to Finalize

Based on this, it feels like my application will get rejected (hopefully, soon). I've booked a consultation with an RCIC tomorrow to see if I can send them a Letter of Explanation that the NOC was initially wrongly chosen, and give them the new NOC code. Additionally, I would like to ask the RCIC if it is a good idea to ask IRCC that if they intend to reject me, please do it asap so that I can get back to the pool to receive an ITA for the next draws.

That's that. I'm quite said but somewhat relieved. At least, it's not misrepresentation and with the extension of PGWP, I will still have a chance.

Good luck to all of you, rooting for you!
I hope things is sorted out for you. When did you apply for the notes?

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
I hope things is sorted out for you. When did you apply for the notes?
Hey, thank you! I ordered it from IRCC on March 1, and got it April 5. I applied another one on April 4 to CBSA thinking the IRCC one would be really delayed but to my surprise, it got to me today haha

A.aliii

Apr 9, 2022
Hey, thank you! I ordered it from IRCC on March 1, and got it April 5. I applied another one on April 4 to CBSA thinking the IRCC one would be really delayed but to my surprise, it got to me today haha
Atleast now you know and now you can act on it. Hopefully is not a big deal and they just approve it. Good luck, don’t forget to update us!

Reactions: novemberrain

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Atleast now you know and now you can act on it. Hopefully is not a big deal and they just approve it. Good luck, don’t forget to update us!
For sure, thank you! I don't think they're gonna approve, the mistake was clearly from my part. Choosing wrong NOC codes is a big issue. However, I will see if the RCIC has any suggestions for me.
In the meantime, if they reject, I really hope they do it soon haha so I can go back to the pool. Without the foreign experience, my score is so low lol but with 2 years of Canadian experience, it gets bumped up a little. Fingers crossed!

CEC2023

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
I called in just now.
They said info sharing in progress; security and criminality not started yet.
the reason he said is that we didn’t submitted pcc with the application thats why criminality was not started. We submitted PCC on Jan 19 after getting ADR as it was in process during file submission. Hoping things move sooner.

AOR: 22 Nov
Eligibility: passed on Dec 16
MEP/bio: feb 14
Background: not started (in tracker)
That's not possible when Eligibility passed before MEP/bio linked. I think you misplaced the dates.