Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Glad to have found this group :)
ITA: October 26
Submitted & AOR: November 5
Biometrics requested: November 18
Biometrics submitted November 21

I had an upfront medical from October 2021, but then IRCC didn't draw for so long and now the medical expired a few weeks ago. I still submitted this medical exam, hoping it will fall under the current exemption policy. I hope they will accept it. Is anyone else in the same boat?
When they requested/linked your biometrics, your medicals should already be passed. The medical status actually was briefly changed to Passed, and then reverted back to "You don't Need a medical...". I used my own medicals for Work Permit, had it passed on Nov 18, and then reverted back, a few other ppl have the same thing, I believe.

Reactions: jenanansi

Eva Green

Nov 8, 2022
CEC inland

Sharing my Timeline:
ITA - 14 Sep 2022
submitted - 12 Nov 2022
AOR- 12 Nov 2022

(submission delayed as I did not know we had to do PCC)
Hi. How long did they take to provide you the PCC?
I submitted application for PCC within 5 days of receiving ITA and I am still waiting. My deadline is Nov 27th. Do you think we can ask for extension of the deadline?

jenanansi

Jun 12, 2019
When they requested/linked your biometrics, your medicals should already be passed. The medical status actually was briefly changed to Passed, and then reverted back to "You don't Need a medical...". I used my own medicals for Work Permit, had it passed on Nov 18, and then reverted back, a few other ppl have the same thing, I believe.
That's really interesting, thank you for sharing! I've never seen it switch back and forth, I've only always seen it say "You don't need a medical exam." Very good to know that it should be passed if they have requested biometrics!

klubsoda

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
ITA: 2022-10-12
eAPR: 2022-11-07
AOR: 2022-11-07
BIL: 2022-11-22

I'm an inland candidate but did have to do medicals. No message in my account as to whether those passed. Does BIL automatically mean your medicals passed, or are those two things not connected?

Update: Medicals passed today! I checked my account a few hours later and it had been updated.

Last edited:

Eva Green

Nov 8, 2022
Hey everyone. I am an Inland CEC applicant. My deadline to submit my documents is 28th Nov. However, my PCC is still pending and delayed for a long time. And I don't think I will be receiving it for the next couple of weeks.
Q1. Is there any way we can expedite PCC ?
Q2. Can I submit all the documents with PCC acknowledgement before my deadline?

Raj0411

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hey everyone. I am an Inland CEC applicant. My deadline to submit my documents is 28th Nov. However, my PCC is still pending and delayed for a long time. And I don't think I will be receiving it for the next couple of weeks.
Hi, Q1. There is no way you can expedite the PCC.
Q2. Yes you can submit an LOE with Screenshot of the PCC Fees paid and the Screenshot of Present Status of PCC.
Then once the PCC is arrived you can send the same via Web form.

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Depends on the country. In the UK it takes around 2.5 weeks to get it done or you can pay extra to get it done in 1 week. Not sure how it works in other countries but it should say on the website where you ordered your PCC.

Reactions: Raj0411

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
Submit as much evidence as you can that you have applied on time and are waiting.. the receipts, emails ,tracking number every thing.

apathania

Nov 23, 2022
CEC inland

Sharing my Timeline:
ITA - 14 Sep 2022
submitted - 12 Nov 2022
AOR- 12 Nov 2022

(submission delayed because it took me 1 and half month to get my PCC)

greenhamster

Feb 25, 2021
CEC

Sharing my timeline:
ITA: October 12, 2022
Submitted - November 23, 2022
AOR - November 23, 2022

How fast is the processing time now, guys? 6 months?

D

Deleted member 1006777

CEC

Sharing my timeline:
ITA: October 12, 2022
Submitted - November 23, 2022
AOR - November 23, 2022

How fast is the processing time now, guys? 6 months?
Officialy, current processing timeline is 27 months. However very high probability that processing will happen in under 1 year. DEcent chance of 6 motnhs processing too.