+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - November 2022 AOR - Join Here :)

Raj0411

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Those who are having November 2022 AOR, Please let us connect over here.
Thank you.
Sharing my Timeline:
ITA - 26 Oct 2022
AOR- 6 Nov 2022

Last edited:
Reactions: matician7413

Eva Green

Nov 8, 2022
Hi. I have a medicals from Sept 2020. And I got an ITA on Sept 28 2022. Do I need to get medicals done again? or can I use the same medicals?

I am asking this question because I read on the IRCC portal stating they accept Medicals that is 5 years old until Oct 2024 due to Pandemic.

Any one who submitted expired medicals?

Raj0411

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hi. I have a medicals from Sept 2020. And I got an ITA on Sept 28 2022. Do I need to get medicals done again? or can I use the same medicals?

I am asking this question because I read on the IRCC portal stating they accept Medicals that is 5 years old until Oct 2024 due to Pandemic.

Hi,
Please go through the below Link, and hopefully it will answer your question.
Medical exam for permanent resident applicants - Canada.ca
I am Inland CEC Candidate hence i used the same medical which i had done in 2019 for my Study visa application.

jdoe28015

Aug 25, 2020

I'm also an inland FSW applicant, and I used my previous medical exam from 2020 when I came here as a student... However, I only just applied on Nov 1st, so my medical is yet to be updated on my application. I will let you know when that happens if you are still waiting to know. You should definitely check out the link shared by @Raj0411 to see if you fall under that category.

rtsharda92

Nov 11, 2022
Hi everyone, i recieved ITA on 26th Oct … in my profile i showed my sibling and got 15 points extra. now while checking document list i relaised , i need to show proof of residence , however my sister is not living in canada and planning to come next year after few months. What should be done in this case now .

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi everyone, i recieved ITA on 26th Oct … in my profile i showed my sibling and got 15 points extra. now while checking document list i relaised , i need to show proof of residence , however my sister is not living in canada and planning to come next year after few months. What should be done in this case now .
Raise a webform explaining the situation and wait for the response.

Reactions: Raj0411

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
you must reject the ITA, the sibling has to be inside canada at the time of ur submission.

fahad1995

Nov 14, 2022
CEC inland

Sharing my Timeline:
ITA - 14 Sep 2022
submitted - 12 Nov 2022
AOR- 12 Nov 2022

(submission delayed as I did not know we had to do PCC)

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
Does any one experiencing sign in problem through gc key key and banking institution.

gc key: it says invalid session error 403

By banking institution it says online technical difficulties

Raj0411

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Does any one experiencing sign in problem through gc key key and banking institution.

gc key: it says invalid session error 403

By banking institution it says online technical difficulties
Hi, it might be possible that some system maintenance be going on that particular portal.
Please try sometime later.

Abishek123

Jul 16, 2018
ok but are you able to login by banking institution like mine is scotia bank. Secondly i am not able to sign in by gc key . It says multiple times 403 error.

jenanansi

Jun 12, 2019
Glad to have found this group :)
ITA: October 26
Submitted & AOR: November 5
Biometrics requested: November 18
Biometrics submitted November 21

I had an upfront medical from October 2021, but then IRCC didn't draw for so long and now the medical expired a few weeks ago. I still submitted this medical exam, hoping it will fall under the current exemption policy. I hope they will accept it. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Reactions: yenice and Raj0411

Raj0411

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
ok but are you able to login by banking institution like mine is scotia bank. Secondly i am not able to sign in by gc key . It says multiple times 403 error.
I am able to Sign in GC key. Earlier I was not but I Cleared the browsing history and cache, that worked.

Raj0411

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Glad to have found this group :)
ITA: October 26
Submitted & AOR: November 5
Biometrics requested: November 18
Biometrics submitted November 21

I had an upfront medical from October 2021, but then IRCC didn't draw for so long and now the medical expired a few weeks ago. I still submitted this medical exam, hoping it will fall under the current exemption policy. I hope they will accept it. Is anyone else in the same boat?
Hi, if you are an Inland CEC Candidate then the expired medical will work for you. Please check the link for more details.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html

Reactions: jenanansi