+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - MAY 2019 Applicants - Join Here

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I have a RR for a stupid reason - pending police certificate

For my city, we provide our police cert after we submit the application. He marks RR on the day IRCC sent me ADR (I provided it before due date)

I don't want to stuck here for 12 months for this stupid reason....Unless everyone from my city/country need to wait 12 months

AOR May 21st
Eligibility - Recommended pass
Criminal/Security - not start

AUserS

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019

For my city, we provide our police cert after we submit the application. He marks RR on the day IRCC sent me ADR (I provided it before due date)

I don't want to stuck here for 12 months for this stupid reason....Unless everyone from my city/country need to wait 12 months

AOR May 21st

Same for me. Everything seems recommended pass. but RR for pending PC for PA

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012

AOR May 21st

Did they actually generate the gcms notes on the day you request for it? :O

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Same for me. Everything seems recommended pass. but RR for pending PC for PA
This is crazy...we should be in a separate queue for RR....our application is good in every aspect.

it is not our mistake to go RR, it is a procedure to obtain PC after the request letter. very unfair to wait long just for this

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Did they actually generate the gcms notes on the day you request for it? :O
No, but few days after ~ then 1 month to reach you.

I received GCMS by dvd and have to go local library to read it -.- my computer is too new for disk lol

AUserS

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
This is crazy...we should be in a separate queue for RR....our application is good in every aspect.

it is not our mistake to go RR, it is a procedure to obtain PC after the request letter. very unfair to wait long just for this
yes, it is frustrating. We put so much effort to pass these steps smoothly and again they found something to halt the process.
Hope they will understand and take such cases on priority.

Joe44

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Golden email came!
Aor MAy 18 cec
Landing appointment for confirmation of permanent residence . Appointment jan 07 in Edmonton.
All the weeks of calling cic agents payed off! Ho

AUserS

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Golden email came!
Aor MAy 18 cec
Landing appointment for confirmation of permanent residence . Appointment jan 07 in Edmonton.
All the weeks of calling cic agents payed off! Ho
do we need to take landing appointment after receiving back passports? Sorry i don't know the process. But i think after receiving PPR mail, we need to send passport and then take passports to landing interview? Isn't this correct?