+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - MAY 2019 Applicants - Join Here

AUserS

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Hello Everyone, can someone please help with the below-

AOR- May 19, no updates after MEP since June 27

Applied for *TRV* (inside Canada) - Oct 22, no updates so far.

I have already booked tickets for Nov 24, what should I do? Need suggestions. I have my exams for masters from Dec 3 in India.
Should i submit proof of tickets, and other stuff? Will that expedite the process?
Oh. That is bad situation. Call CIC and ask them, they should help you. They should understand such scenarios. All the best

Mine booking is done for Dec end. Same AOR May 19 and no updates.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
We will get the PPR soon. Fingers crossed....!
Hopefully, my AOR is May 2nd, now I am officially over the 6 months.

This is what I get now:
"
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete."

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hopefully, my AOR is May 2nd, now I am officially over the 6 months.

This is what I get now:
"
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete."
Automated excuses.

Reactions: Sureshmanokar

chasingadalia

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thanks but I think thats a standard response post the 6 month period. I have a colleague who is April AOR and he got same message after his 6 months got over.

Overall eveything seems to be delayed, i requested GCMS notes and its been 32 days and still have not received them :|
An officer requested notes on my behalf in July and still haven’t gotten them.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
I received mine(GCMS Notes) today, they have not touched my file after 7/11, i sent them RCMP on 7/18 as per their request and they have not even looked at it. :|
Must be the same as what's happening with mine. Submitted my RCMP on July 3rd, after they requested it on June 18. Since then all it says it that they're reviewing the additional documents I provided and working on my background check.

Seems like BS, these people are not even working on our files.

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Hi,

CEC Inland applicant
ITA - May 26
MEP Passed - July 4
Ghost update - around last week of August. Medical passed has change to "you do not need a medical". My spouse's medical has expired but I haven't received an update yet if my spouse needs to do another medical or if it was extended.

There's only 22 days left. I have called CIC just now, as per the agent, Eligibility and Background check is still under review.

Does this mean we would need to wait longer than the supposed 6-month processing time? I'm so worried.

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hi,

CEC Inland applicant
ITA - May 26
MEP Passed - July 4
Ghost update - around last week of August. Medical passed has change to "you do not need a medical". My spouse's medical has expired but I haven't received an update yet if my spouse needs to do another medical or if it was extended.

There's only 22 days left. I have called CIC just now, as per the agent, Eligibility and Background check is still under review.

Does this mean we would need to wait longer than the supposed 6-month processing time? I'm so worried.
Mine is 26 days left. It's slow because i'm with Sydney VO and that's currently the slowest VO when your eligibility is marked as "Review Required"
You should order GCMS notes if you haven't, it'll give you more information about your application.

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Mine is 26 days left. It's slow because i'm with Sydney VO and that's currently the slowest VO when your eligibility is marked as "Review Required"
You should order GCMS notes if you haven't, it'll give you more information about your application.
Oh I forgot to ask the agent which VO my application is. Yes, i ordered gcms notes earlier.

Hope we'll get PPR this month. Do you have an idea how long does Sydney VO process an express entry application?

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Hello Everyone, can someone please help with the below-

AOR- May 19, no updates after MEP since June 27

Applied for *TRV* (inside Canada) - Oct 22, no updates so far.

I have already booked tickets for Nov 24, what should I do? Need suggestions. I have my exams for masters from Dec 3 in India.
Should i submit proof of tickets, and other stuff? Will that expedite the process?
any news on TRV?

mahamkd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi,

CEC Inland applicant
ITA - May 26
MEP Passed - July 4

May I know the number for CIC.

Postdoc_TO

Nov 6, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-05-2019
Med's Done....
05-07-2019
Passport Req..
24-01-2020
Hi,
I just logged into my cic account and the progress bar showing the number of days left on my application is gone. Is anyone experiencing the same issue?

Reactions: e-16