+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - MAY 2019 Applicants - Join Here

Trangdang

Jul 21, 2019
Hi there,

I AOR-ed on Aug 1st. I called IRCC yesterday too and they said nothing has started yet as well (abit worried). For your case, does that mean processing only took 2 weeks while it was in queue for about 1.5 months?

Thanks!
Yes, in most of the cases I have seen including mine, the actual processing time is short; however, the file has to be in queues to be touched by an officer and this step took a long time depending on the vo.

Reactions: yuyu

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
Yes, in most of the cases I have seen including mine, the actual processing time is short; however, the file has to be in queues to be touched by an officer and this step took a long time depending on the vo.
Thank you that gives me hope! congratulations on your pr!

Akmp

Oct 10, 2019
Someone eligible for express entry with dependent..but dependent had refusals before in other visa..is there any effect on express entry profile or not? Please guide nd help. Thank you

Showbabie

Feb 20, 2019
Had a baby on the 10th after passport has been sent, do I need to inform CIC of this change, since baby was born in Canada?

JuCa17

Oct 15, 2019
Hi everyone,

Have been a silent reader so far, but would just like to find out if anyone is in the same situation.
My AOR is end of May 2019, Medical passed beginning of July. I have since then had 3(!) Ghost updates: 1x mid July + 2x end of July (logged onto account and it said "application updated" but then no actual changes).
Haven't heard anything since then. Is anyone in the same situation of having had multiple ghost updates but no PPR?
Or any theories on what's going on?

Any suggestions would be appreciated! :)

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hi everyone,

Have been a silent reader so far, but would just like to find out if anyone is in the same situation.
My AOR is end of May 2019, Medical passed beginning of July. I have since then had 3(!) Ghost updates: 1x mid July + 2x end of July (logged onto account and it said "application updated" but then no actual changes).
Haven't heard anything since then. Is anyone in the same situation of having had multiple ghost updates but no PPR?
Or any theories on what's going on?

Any suggestions would be appreciated! :)
Hi :) as you are getting the Update message without actual updates, it means some movement is there. From what I know and with the understanding from others... these updates leads to PPR :)
Also did your message on top at Application status change from "You may not hear from us for a little while..... etc" to "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help application process to move along".... Did they ask you for RCMP check

Last edited: