+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - MAY 2019 Applicants - Join Here

inq_54

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
CEC
when did it changed? after 13 weeks remaining? we are trying to figure it out... for my pnp file after this msg i got medical request ... for my express entry file it changed today
For me the message changed at 14 weeks left. At 15 weeks left the message was still "You may not hear from us for a little while..."
Message change happened approximately somewhere between 84-91 days.

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
For me the message changed at 14 weeks left. At 15 weeks left the message was still "You may not hear from us for a little while..."
Message change happened approximately somewhere between 84-91 days.
thank you for your reply
For one person yesterday it was after 14 and for me its was yesterday when 13 weeks remaining ,,, so can I ask you one question what did you get or any other changes you noticed after this message ??

inq_54

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
CEC
thank you for your reply
For one person yesterday it was after 14 and for me its was yesterday when 13 weeks remaining ,,, so can I ask you one question what did you get or any other changes you noticed after this message ??
Nothing changed on my application until Sept. 28 when I got the "your application has been updated" email. They added the Eligibility(Sept. 12), Background check(June 25) and Final decision date(Sept. 27).

The 14 weeks message change I noticed on August 6 at 91 days(I had last checked at 84 days-July 30th-15 weeks left) so until Sept. 16 (PPR) I did not receive any communication from CIC.

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Nothing changed on my application until Sept. 28 when I got the "your application has been updated" email. They added the Eligibility(Sept. 12), Background check(June 25) and Final decision date(Sept. 27).

The 14 weeks message change I noticed on August 6 at 91 days(I had last checked at 84 days-July 30th-15 weeks left) so until Sept. 16 (PPR) I did not receive any communication from CIC.
so basically it means nothing it changes when profile is 90 days or more

Trangdang

Jul 21, 2019
Finally copr...
Aor: May 29
Mep: July 5
Application approved: sep 6
Landing interview request: Sep 18
Interview: oct 3 and gor copr.
Now just wait for pr to arrive
After 3 months I called CIC every week. Almost 2 weeks before my application got approved, I called CIC and they said nothing has started yet... I dont know if there is any ghost update as my consultant has access to my account. Good luck everyone

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Finally copr...
After 3 months I called CIC every week. Almost 2 weeks before my application got approved, I called CIC and they said nothing has started yet... I dont know if there is any ghost update as my consultant has access to my account. Good luck everyone
Congrats

Joe44

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Anybody with file being processed in Toronto (Etobicoke) or does anybody know the processing delays of that VO?

AOR: May 19
MEP: June 27
File was moved from Vancouver to Toronto.
Nothing afterwards..
Did you get any updates i am in the same sit

mkaty

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Finally copr...
Hi, congratulations.. Which one was your Visa Office, landing interview location and Province of residence

Amitayu

Aug 15, 2019
Is there anyway to call the CIC from india. My AOR is 4th May. Since then I have seen the same thing. I have not even been asked for any extra documents. It says 23 days left.

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Is there anyway to call the CIC from india. My AOR is 4th May. Since then I have seen the same thing. I have not even been asked for any extra documents. It says 23 days left.
Mine is May 31st. What is your VO?

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
Finally copr...
Hi there,

I AOR-ed on Aug 1st. I called IRCC yesterday too and they said nothing has started yet as well (abit worried). For your case, does that mean processing only took 2 weeks while it was in queue for about 1.5 months?

Thanks!