+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - MAY 2019 Applicants - Join Here

AUserS

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Hi :) as you are getting the Update message without actual updates, it means some movement is there. From what I know and with the understanding from others... these updates leads to PPR :)
Also did your message on top at Application status change from "You may not hear from us for a little while..... etc" to "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help application process to move along".... Did they ask you for RCMP check
Hi one more silent reader here
What does this message change means...my aor is 19th may, no ghoste updates but message is now "make sure you read your message and take action. ."
Thanks in advance

JuCa17

Oct 15, 2019
Hi :) as you are getting the Update message without actual updates, it means some movement is there. From what I know and with the understanding from others... these updates leads to PPR :)
Also did your message on top at Application status change from "You may not hear from us for a little while..... etc" to "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help application process to move along".... Did they ask you for RCMP check
Thank you for the reply! :)
- Yes, the application status right now says "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to..."
Does this have any specific meaning in the process?
- No, they didn't request any additional docs from me. No Biometrics (I'm Inland), no RCMP, no fee (paid it all in advance).

I want to refrain from calling IRCC because the standard processing time hasn't passed yet. But I do wonder, cause often people receive PPR when experiencing GU and my three GUs were all in July... I have just over one month processing time left...

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Thank you for the reply! :)
- Yes, the application status right now says "Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to..."
Does this have any specific meaning in the process?
- No, they didn't request any additional docs from me. No Biometrics (I'm Inland), no RCMP, no fee (paid it all in advance).

I want to refrain from calling IRCC because the standard processing time hasn't passed yet. But I do wonder, cause often people receive PPR when experiencing GU and my three GUs were all in July... I have just over one month processing time left...
Hi :) Yes you are right there is no point in calling, till we complete 6 months... Usually the "Make sure... etc..." comes in at about when its 14th or 13th week left. also the ghost updates for few leads to PPR... for few other it does not mean any thing... there is no set format... also this year the number of invitations have gone up substantially and the IRCC is under prepared to match the speed of intake and the PPR's are erratic.... Just hold on :)

JuCa17

Oct 15, 2019
Hi :) Yes you are right there is no point in calling, till we complete 6 months... Usually the "Make sure... etc..." comes in at about when its 14th or 13th week left. also the ghost updates for few leads to PPR... for few other it does not mean any thing... there is no set format... also this year the number of invitations have gone up substantially and the IRCC is under prepared to match the speed of intake and the PPR's are erratic.... Just hold on :)
I will! :) Thanks for all your help! My BOWP has already been approved, so I guess I am not really in a rush anyways :)

Reactions: e-16 and ahanan

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
I will! :) Thanks for all your help! My BOWP has already been approved, so I guess I am not really in a rush anyways :)
Make sure to check your junk emails as well

Reactions: e-16

kai77

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hi everyone,

Have been a silent reader so far, but would just like to find out if anyone is in the same situation.
My AOR is end of May 2019, Medical passed beginning of July. I have since then had 3(!) Ghost updates: 1x mid July + 2x end of July (logged onto account and it said "application updated" but then no actual changes).
Haven't heard anything since then. Is anyone in the same situation of having had multiple ghost updates but no PPR?
Or any theories on what's going on?

Any suggestions would be appreciated! :)

mine is the same case... i think they forgot some of the may end aor files. mine is may 24 th aor and no ppr till now...

Reactions: JuCa17

JuCa17

Oct 15, 2019
mine is the same case... i think they forgot some of the may end aor files. mine is may 24 th aor and no ppr till now...
Ya, sounds like it... I got a bit worried seeing on Immitracker that so many May & June AOR applications are already processed. So it's good to hear there are others in the same boat. Did you also have any ghost updates?

Reactions: ahanan

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hi one more silent reader here
What does this message change means...my aor is 19th may, no ghoste updates but message is now "make sure you read your message and take action. ."
Thanks in advance
Hi :) I missed your message earlier... It does not mean anything... I believe its an automatic change which happens at the mid point after we apply and the end date indicated... But it does give a satisfaction that something is live :)

AUserS

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Hi :) I missed your message earlier... It does not mean anything... I believe its an automatic change which happens at the mid point after we apply and the end date indicated... But it does give a satisfaction that something is live :)
Thank you so much for reply.
CIC is really good in testing patience . Will keep hope alive. All the best to all.

Reactions: ahanan and JuCa17

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
30 days remaining, haven't seen any Ghost updates ....

I wonder if Federal election is taking the bandwidth of the folks working on our cases.
I think so, mine is 44 days remaining and i haven't heard back from them since July 10th when they received my RPRF payment and medicals passed

kai77

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
I think so, mine is 44 days remaining and i haven't heard back from them since July 10th when they received my RPRF payment and medicals passed
any idea why its taking long for both of us ,even though they requested RPRf fees .?

Nivedha94

Oct 17, 2019
Hi all,
I have an important concern regarding the Employment letter that my organisation provided me.
I have been employed by the organisation as a full-time employee contract basis for 8 months and after that, they hired me as a full-time employee permanent on a regular basis.

The employment letter that the organisation provided me has the following stated in it,

She has been employed with the organisation since August 2018. She has been working from August 2018 to April 2019 on a full-time temporary basis working 37.5 hours a week and hired as a Regular Full-time Permanent Employee effective MAy 2019 with a salary of so and so working 37.5 hours week.

As far as I have gained full time one year experience I don't think the word temporary matters. But need advice from you guys if the above letter is good to go or not. Thank you.