+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC May 2018 applicants

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
every single day is dissappointment! no updaate :(
but still it so stressful days for me. Everyday questions keep running in my mind whether they gonna reject my file? or they gonna pass my eligibility or not? no idea what they gonna do? sometime i thought i wish i did nt miss that document due to which they want to review my eligibility.. m trying to stay positive but negative thoughts still cross ur mind when you wait for this long☹☹

khansatariq

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
but still it so stressful days for me. Everyday questions keep running in my mind whether they gonna reject my file? or they gonna pass my eligibility or not? no idea what they gonna do? sometime i thought i wish i did nt miss that document due to which they want to review my eligibility.. m trying to stay positive but negative thoughts still cross ur mind when you wait for this long☹☹
How many times have you requested GCMS? I'll suggest you to do it every month. It requires a case officer to view the file so it keeps getting some attention.

Reactions: jessy87

Muhammad_khurram

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
yeah u r right.. I am almost completing 8 months in dec since my AOR. My eligibility review required. I have uploaded a document to help them to clear my eligibility through ircc web form. They did not touch my file since my ELIGIBILITY REVUEW REQUIRED. I only passed medical. I know i cnt do nothing to speed up the process. Waiting is only option i have.
When did they ask required documents before 6 months or after...because i am about to complete six months but no answer? Can you tell when did they ask you exactly??

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
it is the same with me bro.. not a single update after my medical passed on June 5th. every single day kills me inside that what will happen next. I can totally understand your feelings. I can just say be positive and be optimistic. Even I have requested my second set of GCMS notes. lets say if there is any update

Juk11

Star Member
May 22, 2018
it is the same with me bro.. not a single update after my medical passed on June 5th. every single day kills me inside that what will happen next. I can totally understand your feelings. I can just say be positive and be optimistic. Even I have requested my second set of GCMS notes. lets say if there is any update
At least they could process 1 case per day for May 2018 Applicants, we might have got it by this time.

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
When did they ask required documents before 6 months or after...because i am about to complete six months but no answer? Can you tell when did they ask you exactly??
actually they did nt ask for any documents. when i received my notes, officer made a notes that my eligibility review required because of this particular document. So anyhow i uploaded it. They did not touch my file after i passed the medical. Files who need eligibility review are totally ignored by cic. its so unfair. They should ask for whatever they want to pass the eligibility.

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
yeah m trying to be positive. i will let you know if i got any update. i will receive my 2nd notes by 20 dec. hope to see some update

khansatariq

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Praying everyday for all of us to get good news soon :) My suggestion would be to order GCMS every month, and try to get in touch with the local MP if possible!

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
So I do not know about people here.. but it is another PPR raining day for most of the people.. I am on whatsapp groups and many people got it.
@khansatariq maybe you will get it today?

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Praying everyday for all of us to get good news soon :) My suggestion would be to order GCMS every month, and try to get in touch with the local MP if possible!
yeah u are right. we cnt do nothing else. i wish we can do something to speed up the process. Applying notes is an only option we hv right now. I am also praying for everybody. gud luck guys

Reactions: Muhammad_khurram

Suri1908

Oct 21, 2018
I’m in touch with local MP but I think they only give the status like your “eligibility under review” I don’t think they give more information unless your file is moving to ip2 or PPR ? I’m i right? Or can my local MP push file to make faster progress?? I just wanna know how can they help? GCMS is better at least it shows what they’re doing with your file?? Just your thoughts pls..