CEC May 2018 applicants

khansatariq

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Guys!! Alhumdulillah! God has been very kind!

Got our GCMS a few hours back. Our file has been approved since Oct 26th!

@WaseemWasii Highly suggest you to contact your MP or raise a CSE for updates as our ADR to NA date was around the same.

Now what is concerning us is that it's been way over a month and we haven't received any communication yet, GCMS indicate husband's gonna get a landing appointment. Plus our RPRF is also due for which they have yet to contact us....

Muhammad_khurram

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018

@WaseemWasii Highly suggest you to contact your MP or raise a CSE for updates as our ADR to NA date was around the same.

Now what is concerning us is that it's been way over a month and we haven't received any communication yet, GCMS indicate husband's gonna get a landing appointment. Plus our RPRF is also due for which they have yet to contact us....[
Hi sir i would like to know what did you ask mp when you met him.. i.am in same situation could not get anything except medical .... did you order gcms

khansatariq

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Hey, if you are based in Canada you can contact the MP of your area. Just call them up or email them, they'll guide you.

Yes We have ordered GCMS 4 times in 6 months, as I said in the message, that is how we came to know our file has been approved :)

Muhammad_khurram

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hey, if you are based in Canada you can contact the MP of your area. Just call them up or email them, they'll guide you.

Yes We have ordered GCMS 4 times in 6 months, as I said in the message, that is how we came to know our file has been approved :)
Yes i am in canada, but they didn't tell you that you have been approved.........it awful, would you refer me to go meet him ???? Because i am frustrated

khansatariq

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Yes i am in canada, but they didn't tell you that you have been approved.........it awful, would you refer me to go meet him ???? Because i am frustrated
Hey, sorry for your frustration. Never said that we got in touch with ours, just another one who politely declined as my husband was not part of his constituency :) Also, please see the link below where you can see who is the MP in your area, by adding your post code: http://www.ourcommons.ca/en/contact-us You'll get the contact details of the office where you can email / call / visit.

Also, another member shared his experience of contacting local MP here:

Hey Guys,

So my MP reached out to the canadian immigration department and this is what they said in a reply to the MP's request.

"We are pleased to provide you with the following details about the status of your constituent’s application for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class :

· The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario (CPC-O) office on May 25, 2018.

· The initial assessment to ensure your constituent’s application is complete, is still in process.

· The CPC-O office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.

· The medical examination results are on file and valid until June 7, 2019.

· The criminality verifications are in process.

· The security verifications have not been initiated.

· Although there’s no processing delays available for these types of verifications, rest assured that the responsible office will contact your constituent directly if anything is required or when a decision has been rendered.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada"

This really doesn't sound like any progress does it? I mean the eligibility and the completeness of the application has not even been done.

Sucks to wait.

In the mean time my company has laid off a bunch of people and I have lost my job. Is it absolutely necessary to report to CIC that I have lost employment? I am afraid that if they take out the points that were awarded to me for a ft permanent job then I will become ineligible.

Reactions: Shaq

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013

Now what is concerning us is that it's been way over a month and we haven't received any communication yet, GCMS indicate husband's gonna get a landing appointment. Plus our RPRF is also due for which they have yet to contact us....

Many many Congratulations for your Approval. I did raise a CSE 5 days ago, received a generic response that its in process and we will finalize it as soon as possible. I have my gcms notes arriving next week. Before that i might contact my local MP today. Best of luck.

khansatariq

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
I really appreciate for that, did you take 7 months to get it done
Hey, you mean how long did it take? We submitted application end of May, file got approved end of October, so I guess that makes it 5 months, but we have yet to receive PPR email.

Many many Congratulations for your Approval. I did raise a CSE 5 days ago, received a generic response that its in process and we will finalize it as soon as possible. I have my gcms notes arriving next week. Before that i might contact my local MP today. Best of luck.
Thank you, good luck to you too! Hope you get good news soon :)

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Congratulations!! You’re almost there!
God is great!

Keep looking your emails, including spam!
:) :)

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019

Great to know :) congrats.. you will soon get the golden email too

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
guys it is PPR raining day.. not for us.. but for most of other people.. i am on different whatsapp groups and they are happy. even people from May got their PPRs

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
guys it is PPR raining day.. not for us.. but for most of other people.. i am on different whatsapp groups and they are happy. even people from May got their PPRs
I also saw a lot on MYIMMITRACKER, but all of them are FSW. May be the CEC batch is scheduled for Monday :D :D
I got mine on a Monday :D

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
I also saw a lot on MYIMMITRACKER, but all of them are FSW. May be the CEC batch is scheduled for Monday :D :D
I got mine on a Monday :D
I hope so :)
whats your status now my friend?

ari.banerjee

Nov 16, 2018
I just received a msg from CIC. The message reads as follows;

"
On December 12, 2018, you’ll see a progress bar for your Express Entry application. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application. It will give you an estimated completion date based on our latest estimated processing times.

We’ll let you know when the progress bar is available for your application."

Did anyone else get this msg? What does it mean? Is this a new system they are implementing or does this mean that someone has started working on my file?

Thank you,

Ari Banerjee