I submitted my case on May 8.
ITA - March 26
AOR -May 08

Last edited:

Ashare

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hello,
I am also CEC applicant. I am confused about skill transferability point. Is the point calculate on the basis of both me and my spouse education and work history or only main applicant get point under this section?
As far as I know it’s for both of you. The profile would have breakdown of the points

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi All,

I submitted my application on 6 Apr(CEC applicant as well). I am sharing my experience, if your documents are thorough and complete you may receive the PPR(passport submission request) by around month and half or close to two months( some folks may still receive it early or later as well)

It will depend on factors like:
-eligibility(work experience, arranged employment, reference letters, language score, ECA, proof of funds etc.)
-medical
-background checks(travel history, police certificates etc.).
If these all docs are thorough, then you will breeze through without the IRCC folks raising a red flag

So in short it will be around 50-60 days you can expect to receive the PPR after you have submitted the application(provided the above conditions are fulfilled).

Last edited:
Reactions: Adwoa12 and LunaMay

Ashare

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hi All,

I submitted my application on 6 Apr(CEC applicant as well). I am sharing my experience, if your documents are thorough and complete you may receive the PPR(passport submission request) by around month and half or close to two months( some folks may still receive it early or later as well)

It will depend on factors like:
-eligibility(work experience, arranged employment, reference letters, language score, ECA, proof of funds etc.)
-medical
-background checks(travel history, police certificates etc.).
If these all docs are thorough, then you will breeze through without the IRCC folks raising a red flag

So in short it will be around 50-60 days you can expect to receive the PPR after you have submitted the application(provided the above conditions are fulfilled).
Thank you so much for this message. I can’t help but check my cic for any update atleast 3 times a day. Lol today is my 24th day after AOR. Almost half way through hopefully! Thanks again

Echie1984

May 11, 2018
AOR - 1 May 2018
IP1 - 9 May 2018

Unsure why IP1 started when my Medicals are still being reviewed. Did my Medicals on May 1 and I'm unsure why they have not been passed yet. My friends had theirs pass within a week.

Ashare

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
AOR - 1 May 2018
IP1 - 9 May 2018

Unsure why IP1 started when my Medicals are still being reviewed. Did my Medicals on May 1 and I'm unsure why they have not been passed yet. My friends had theirs pass within a week.
The same happened to me. IP1 started on May 9th and my medicals passed on 18th May. So you could expect MEP anytime next week. Good luck:)

Alyssa659

Apr 6, 2018
Hello guys, can someone help me to understand my status? IP1 or IP2?

I received AOR on May 17th
Medical approved on may 26th.

Ksavier

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Thank you so much for this message. I can’t help but check my cic for any update atleast 3 times a day. Lol today is my 24th day after AOR. Almost half way through hopefully! Thanks again
I feel like i submitted my papers ages ago and it was only 6 days ago... I'll be in a mental institution before the end.