+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC May 2018 applicants

nik088

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Are you in Canada and the primary applicant? Go ahead with Privacy Act. You'll get the option to select while you apply.
okay, they are asking to attach documents. What documents do i attach there?

Like can i upload my AOR letter to support my request?

khansatariq

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
okay, they are asking to attach documents. What documents do i attach there?

Like can i upload my AOR letter to support my request?
You don't need to because they'll get all that information from your UCI and Application Number. We didn't do that.

goosegoose20

Nov 13, 2018
Hello all, I called IRCC even though Ralph confirmed that my application was approved on October 24th. The agent said my application has been approved and then I asked her the approval date, and she hesitated then told me she cannot disclose that information lol.. I guess she didn't want to deal with a person whose application has been sitting nearly a month at somewhere in lost island. I also asked her my current Visa office and she just mentioned that if I reside in Canada, Ottawa office should send me instruction. I hope Sydney NS office sends all those back logged May CEC applications to Ottawa soon... Wish all May applicants are getting PPR before this year ends!! fingers crossed..!

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Hello all, I called IRCC even though Ralph confirmed that my application was approved on October 24th. The agent said my application has been approved and then I asked her the approval date, and she hesitated then told me she cannot disclose that information lol.. I guess she didn't want to deal with a person whose application has been sitting nearly a month at somewhere in lost island. I also asked her my current Visa office and she just mentioned that if I reside in Canada, Ottawa office should send me instruction. I hope Sydney NS office sends all those back logged May CEC applications to Ottawa soon... Wish all May applicants are getting PPR before this year ends!! fingers crossed..!
I Don't know if that's a good idea, Try writing an email to CPC Ottawa at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, Don't forget to include your case details such as Application number, UCI , Applicant first last name along with dependent. I am positive they will look into it.

Reactions: goosegoose20

Juk11

Star Member
May 22, 2018
when I called CIC last time, they advised if application crossed 6 months then some action request can be initiated by customer care agent.
Call them on monday after 6PM and try this.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
I also got approved on 24th Oct. It's been almost a month now. Any suggestion?

PS : I am yet to hit the 6 months mark.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Guys FYI, Weather around Sydney, Nova Scotia is bad.. schools are closed. so including me who are expecting an update today as usual, carry forward the hopes to another week .. LOL

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018