+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC May 2018 applicants

Ashare

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hmm.. thats very odd though, why is it those dates aren’t been seen too. I don’t think my background check has even started yet tbh
Mines same timeline as yours
AOR May 2nd
Been in IP1 since May 9th
I called cic last Friday and they said eligibility recommended pass and neither criminality nor background check have started
So no clue

nv2012

Jul 24, 2018
Ah man at least I’m not the only one. Doesn’t make sense but it’s getting there. Did you have to apply for a bridging visa?

Mines same timeline as yours
AOR May 2nd
Been in IP1 since May 9th
I called cic last Friday and they said eligibility recommended pass and neither criminality nor background check have started
So no clue

LunaMay

May 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
08-05-2018
AOR Received.
08-05-2018
Hello All- I am also CEC inland applicant my time line is

AOR-------May-02-2018
MEP-------MAY-09-2018
IP1--------till present no update

what is the best number to call CIC can any one let me know?
Same with me:
AOR - May 08, 2018
MEP - May 14, 2018
P1 - till present.

Called IRCC, and they said that my application has been stuck in eligibility check since mid May, which was surprising even to that agent, and which only added to my anxieties :)

The agent only said that the general processing times are up to 6 months, so not much I can do I guess, and that there are so many factors that can affect processing times, including number of people on application. Usually 1+ applicants (big families) get processed faster than just one individual.

I was wondering if anyone tried contacting their neighbourhood MP? I have heard that they can help with pushing your application through.
Did anyone have any experience with that?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Same with me:
AOR - May 08, 2018
MEP - May 14, 2018
P1 - till present.

Called IRCC, and they said that my application has been stuck in eligibility check since mid May, which was surprising even to that agent, and which only added to my anxieties :)

The agent only said that the general processing times are up to 6 months, so not much I can do I guess, and that there are so many factors that can affect processing times, including number of people on application. Usually 1+ applicants (big families) get processed faster than just one individual.

I was wondering if anyone tried contacting their neighbourhood MP? I have heard that they can help with pushing your application through.
Did anyone have any experience with that?
Luna, did you apply for GCMS notes? I think you should to know why is the eligibility stuck....

LunaMay

May 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
08-05-2018
AOR Received.
08-05-2018
Luna, did you apply for GCMS notes? I think you should to know why is the eligibility stuck....
No, but I think it’s a good idea, thank you.

If my application was submitted by a lawyer, can I still apply for GCMS notes without a lawyer being involved?

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

this also shows the similar trend.. applications from the last week of April to May 10 are stuck. Another thing is, if you notice those who have received it, they have more than one dependent (most of them). My application is also from the first week of May, and the last update/interaction with them was during last week of May when they requested RPRF. After that the status was "document provided has been uploaded". I just noticed that it now says "We are reviewing uploaded doc". Not sure on which stage I am in right now, it is frustrating :(

hvrrykang

Jul 26, 2018
Hi Guys,
Had always heard this whole process is a mess and now I understand what that meant lol.
Here is my timeline:
AOR: May 10, 2018
Medical passed: May 16, 2018 (a guess because it was within a week).
Addiitional Document Request: May 18, 2018 (Asked for PCC, because there was no field when I was applying online by which I was shocked and scared lol which was a whole another issue but it was resolved right away)

Now since they acknowledged the additional documents, there has been no updates.
They're still processing the eligibility, and still processing the background checks.

Last week I received my GCMS notes, 78 pages long and I haven't been able to sit down and go through the whole thing. First thing I noticed was that they were last updated May 29th so what I had was all the info till that date. Going through the notes I saw that I was recommended passed and "minimum requirements met - ready to finalize RPRF". Now if I was recommended passed by May 29th, what's taking it so long!!!!!!
Just needed to vent guys, did anyone else get GCMS???