27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
another week ending.. no update :(

carpediem123

May 18, 2019
Hope so, any update on your file, give them a call.
Hi Waseem, I have AOR of february 12th, 2019..... I am a single applicant, FSW outland.....have received ADR request for schedule a and submitted on 1st April , 2019..... any idea of this is something to worry about?
I have claimed 3 years of experience , whereas I have been associated with my company from over 4 years.... But as per policy, when I joined, I was on a week's orientation which was unpaid..... In my reference letter, my manager has mentioned two designations, with explanation on the designation for which I claimed points....My question is, should I submit an explanation for that week or not? As it is mentioned in my application ut not in reference letter.....

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Hi Waseem, I have AOR of february 12th, 2019..... I am a single applicant, FSW outland.....have received ADR request for schedule a and submitted on 1st April , 2019..... any idea of this is something to worry about?
I have claimed 3 years of experience , whereas I have been associated with my company from over 4 years.... But as per policy, when I joined, I was on a week's orientation which was unpaid..... In my reference letter, my manager has mentioned two designations, with explanation on the designation for which I claimed points....My question is, should I submit an explanation for that week or not? As it is mentioned in my application ut not in reference letter.....
No you don't need to submit an explanation. Getting ADR request means a Case Analyst check it initially and its fine. just hold on for at least 6 months after AOR and then If you don't get any update order GCMS Notes. As far as your designations have similar responsibilities that match with the NOC that you claimed experience for, Its fine.

Reactions: carpediem123

carpediem123

May 18, 2019
No you don't need to submit an explanation. Getting ADR request means a Case Analyst check it initially and its fine. just hold on for at least 6 months after AOR and then If you don't get any update order GCMS Notes. As far as your designations have similar responsibilities that match with the NOC that you claimed experience for, Its fine.
Thanks Waseem.....

UnitedBaller

Jan 15, 2019
Dear 'My name',

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our department to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;

· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;

· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

· Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/entry-requirements-country.html .

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. To avoid complications with international travel, it is recommended that your passport(s) be valid for at least 6 months. Your passport must have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.

o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.

If you are currently residing in Canada and you intend to travel by air to another country prior to becoming a permanent resident, you will be required to apply and obtain an eTA prior to boarding.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.

IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada:

- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 8781

Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9

DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPCO – PR VISA

US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports

365 Laurier Av. West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS.

Regards,

Centralized Intake Office

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Government of Canada

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

There are free online and in-person services offered by designated settlement service providers that you and your family may be able to access to help prepare you for life in Canada. Visit our website to learn more http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp.

Legit??

Reactions: fashioncad

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Dear 'My name',

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our department to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via email IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;

· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

· Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/entry-requirements-country.html .

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. To avoid complications with international travel, it is recommended that your passport(s) be valid for at least 6 months. Your passport must have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.

If you are currently residing in Canada and you intend to travel by air to another country prior to becoming a permanent resident, you will be required to apply and obtain an eTA prior to boarding.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope.

IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

- The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.

CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 8781

Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9

- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

CPCO – PR VISA

365 Laurier Av. West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS.

Regards,

Government of Canada

There are free online and in-person services offered by designated settlement service providers that you and your family may be able to access to help prepare you for life in Canada. Visit our website to learn more http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp.

Legit??
YESSSSSSSSSS.. congrats :) PPR it is!

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Dear 'My name',

CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 8781

Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9

CPCO – PR VISA

365 Laurier Av. West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

Regards,

Government of Canada

Legit??
100%. Is the subject is "Ready for Visa/Prêt pour Visa"?

fashioncad

Mar 7, 2019
Dear 'My name',

CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 8781

Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9

CPCO – PR VISA

365 Laurier Av. West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

Regards,

Government of Canada

Legit??
This is awesome! CONGRATS! PPR is yours! - Would you mind sharing your timeline?

UnitedBaller

Jan 15, 2019
This is awesome! CONGRATS! PPR is yours! - Would you mind sharing your timeline?
ITA on Jan 9th, 2019. Application submitted on March 9th, 2019. Received the above-mentioned email this morning.
Then 100% legit! Congratulations!
Thank you. But my CIC account doesn't show any messages or updates. So they are still to make a decision or it will just update eventually?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
ITA on Jan 9th, 2019. Application submitted on March 9th, 2019. Received the above-mentioned email this morning.

Thank you. But my CIC account doesn't show any messages or updates. So they are still to make a decision or it will just update eventually?
Account won't show any update until your CoPR is issued.