+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC May 2018 applicants

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Spoke to an agent today, my file was long due to be sent for landing interview from Vancouver to Etobicoke office however, it seems they changed their minds and decided to send it to Niagara falls location. The agent asked me to wait 1 more month before calling them back. 225 days and counting :(

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019

Yemishub

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Hi, can anyone help with my NOC please.
Title:scan based trading analyst
Providing support to the application of Retailer Scan data in a timely and accurate manner

Analyzing information gathered and reporting of period and quarterly KPIs

Creation and preparation of period and quarter reporting and analysis of SBT results for HQ management and Field Sales management

Collaborating with the MIS Department and Cambridge Shared Services to ensure maximum effectiveness of systems and reporting

Assist in providing other departments with tools to increase competency and understanding of SBT customers and facilitates, training sessions on SBT tasks and compliance

Conduct research into systems and processes that support Scan Base Trading and related cash flow

Collaborate with Field Sales to identify and analyze local SBT results or issues

Assist with other SBT projects or duties as assigned

Support the Director, Finance – SBT in continuous improvement projects, training projects, and SBT related communications

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Providing support to the application of Retailer Scan data in a timely and accurate manner

Creation and preparation of period and quarter reporting and analysis of SBT results for HQ management and Field Sales management

Collaborating with the MIS Department and Cambridge Shared Services to ensure maximum effectiveness of systems and reporting

Assist in providing other departments with tools to increase competency and understanding of SBT customers and facilitates, training sessions on SBT tasks and compliance

Conduct research into systems and processes that support Scan Base Trading and related cash flow

Collaborate with Field Sales to identify and analyze local SBT results or issues

Support the Director, Finance – SBT in continuous improvement projects, training projects, and SBT related communications
No one is going to answer you. you have to go to NOC website search for your profession or related profession there. Align your job responsibilities to one from the list. There might be more then one job titles matching your profession, just pick the one which is more related.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018

Create a new thread or search for an existing one.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Yes both are same, it depends on person to person how deep they carry out your security screening
so your meds are passed now. I think you will be getting your PPR this week for sure

Reactions: myra20sharma

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Hope so, any update on your file, give them a call.
no update on my file..i will try calling them today but really not hopeful for anything :(
so many CEC are stuck

Yemishub

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
No one is going to answer you. you have to go to NOC website search for your profession or related profession there. Align your job responsibilities to one from the list. There might be more then one job titles matching your profession, just pick the one which is more related.
I did, just not sure because the noc I can use are NOC A and I am concerned that my pay at $15 an hour might be too low for that

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
hey guys!!! I got BWP for myself and my husband today.. I wish we all get PR too.. I hv completed one year since my AOR. Plz god help us all..

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
hey guys!!! I got BWP for myself and my husband today.. I wish we all get PR too.. I hv completed one year since my AOR. Plz god help us all..
we are almost there :) soon buddy!