Aug 27, 2019
Hey Guys,
Here is my current timeline....
AOR March 4th 2019
Medical Passed on the 11th April
ADR April 25th for RFPR
RFPR submitted on the 26th.
No Movement...
Called IRCC on August 9th and was told every thing looks good and all stages are complete, and every thing looks good. Just awaiting PPR or interview decision.
Called IRCC on August 16th was told all stages have passed. Every thing looks good, No updated yet.
Emailed Ralph, was told "I have good news- the application was approved. "COPR and Medical expire Feb 2020 , Notification and instructions will be emailed to you in the next couple of weeks" and that my file is at case processing centre in Edmonton".
Called IRCC again on the 22nd August, still no update, was told the same thing from before(All stages are completed)
7 Days left to 6 months.
CEC-Inland
Still no golden email.

dddmmmlouis

Aug 27, 2019
Hello all, I got my PR status last week. it took me a little bit more than a year. but finally!!! I would like to thank everybody in this blog for helping me and support me. i would like to share my timeline for those of you are still waiting. and i hope you all get good news soon!

Inland CEC
Jul 04, 2018 ARO
Jul 18, 2018 Med Passed
Aug 10, 2018 P2
Apr 10, 2019 Contacted CIC, responded as application in queue to a visa officer
Jun 05, 2019 Contacted CIC again, responded as application in process
Jun 06, 2019 Med passed changed to N/A
Jun 28, 2019 Ghost update
Jul 10, 2019 Additional Documents Request: Prev. job's employment letter
Jul 13, 2019 Uploaded requested documents
Jul 15, 2019 Ghost update
Jul 16, 2019 PPR
Jul 22, 2019 Sent Passport
Jul 24, 2019 Passport arrived
Aug 09, 2019 Application approved
Aug 14, 2019 Passport received
Aug 17, 2019 Flagpole at point roberts

EkkoRanga

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
There should be a new slot, if not then yes, CSE. There's no other option. Once you submit, try to call them next day and ask agent if they got your documents.
I don't see any slots. So should I submit the webform about the technical difficulties or should I just upload the response?

EkkoRanga

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
If I were you, I'd email the company and ask them to retrieve old paystubs. Would also screenshot this email to the company and attach to explanation letter, to demonstrate the officer that you are proactive and have evidence to support your claim. They can issue you another procedural fairness letter with more time, so don't worry about it . I would also get bank statements signed by bank employee and stamped (not generated online by yourself) to show that you were paid for the period you are claiming. Would also write an explanation letter explaining entire situation (mostly, that for the company it will take more than 7 days to get those payslips) and say that please take into consideration my bankstatements and tax return documents. You can also add job contract showing original salary (so they could verify it with bank statements) and resignation letter copy (if you have one, to confirm when you stopped working). Getting procedural letter is serious. He is pretty much saying either submit documents I'm asking or I WILL RESUFE YOU. So, don't rely on your own claims, try to support everything with 3rd party documents. And please do contact your old employer, and attach that letter. Otherwise, they might think it's fishy.
Thank tou for your response. I must say I wasn't aware that this is a very serious matter. Apparently, I can't contact the payroll company directly. So, my manager has sent them an email requesting the paystubs. Just waiting for them to respond. I'm gonna get bank statements stamped and signed. I don't have resignation letter. It was just verbal communication with a 15 day notice.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Thank tou for your response. I must say I wasn't aware that this is a very serious matter. Apparently, I can't contact the payroll company directly. So, my manager has sent them an email requesting the paystubs. Just waiting for them to respond. I'm gonna get bank statements stamped and signed. I don't have resignation letter. It was just verbal communication with a 15 day notice.
I'd also include your letter to the manager asking to get you paystubs. Yes, procedural fairness is not an additional request. It's pretty much saying the decision will be made soon. Either approved (if sufficient documents provided) or refused.

"Procedural fairness provides that before making a final decision that is based on evidence submitted by a third party that was not publicly and reasonably available to the applicant, the applicant should be made aware of the contradiction and provided an opportunity to address the evidence received from a third party. The reasons for refusal must be clearly explained to the applicant and should disclose the information that led to the decision." More info here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/refugee-protection/resettlement/eligibility/procedural-fairness-determining-eligibility-based-on-paper-screening.html

EkkoRanga

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
I'd also include your letter to the manager asking to get you paystubs. Yes, procedural fairness is not an additional request. It's pretty much saying the decision will be made soon. Either approved (if sufficient documents provided) or refused.

"Procedural fairness provides that before making a final decision that is based on evidence submitted by a third party that was not publicly and reasonably available to the applicant, the applicant should be made aware of the contradiction and provided an opportunity to address the evidence received from a third party. The reasons for refusal must be clearly explained to the applicant and should disclose the information that led to the decision." More info here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/refugee-protection/resettlement/eligibility/procedural-fairness-determining-eligibility-based-on-paper-screening.html
Thank you. I'll take a look into it. I sent my manager texts. So, I'm thinking I'd get those printed out and signed from the manager.

Reactions: mau123

redpanda1

Aug 27, 2019
So today I called CIC and the agent told me my application is approved and has been approved since the end of July. She was very nice and congratulated me and told me to wait for an email with further instructions. My AOR is March 4th. How long on average does it take to get your PPR/landing interview letter after approval?

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
So today I called CIC and the agent told me my application is approved and has been approved since the end of July. She was very nice and congratulated me and told me to wait for an email with further instructions. My AOR is March 4th. How long on average does it take to get your PPR/landing interview letter after approval?
Well, PPR is fast, then CORP is around a few weeks. As for landing appointment, for me, it's been almost 3 weeks still no reply. I'm based in Ottawa.... it's still long process, but as long as your application approved, it's good. Congrats btw!

Reactions: redpanda1

redpanda1

Aug 27, 2019
Well, PPR is fast, then CORP is around a few weeks. As for landing appointment, for me, it's been almost 3 weeks still no reply. I'm based in Ottawa.... it's still long process, but as long as your application approved, it's good. Congrats btw!
Thank you! I am based in Ontario close to Toronto. The agent said my case is at Edmonton CPC. Guess now we play the waiting game. Do you think its okay for me to buy a car now ? or should wait.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Thank you! I am based in Ontario close to Toronto. The agent said my case is at Edmonton CPC. Guess now we play the waiting game. Do you think its okay for me to buy a car now ? or should wait.
In all honesty, I'd buy it. My family is also buying stuff for our apartment, because if your application is approved then it's approved. Landing, as said by mane people, is just a formality. CIC has approved you already, so why wound't they land you? Unless, of course, you commit a crime. Then, it's a different story. But as I said, I would happy they approved you! Good and celebrate. The documents will come soon. (Hopefully, my appointment too) haha :D