+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

ab.1

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
BC
no progress for the last 4 weeks with mine which similar to yours.
Eligibility recommended passed. Criminality in progress and Security not started. AOR Mar 22. Processing office Edmonton.
Did you get adr ? If yes ,what did they ask for ?

Roh99

Jun 25, 2019
I got passport request email the next business day after my application was finished processing. And I sent in my passport and it tools 2 weeks for them to updated “approved” in my online application and after 3 days the return tracker was activated and the next day I got my passport back with copr. And I email them on August 11 for landing appointment and my landing appointment is on August 21 next week Wednesday.
Thank you so much for your kind and helpful replies.

I just spoke to the agent and they mentioned that I need to contact end of next month as it will take about 1.5 months to finalize everything and take final decision. There are NO steps pending yet sending final PPR email takes about 1.5 month once everything is approved... just hoping for the day to receive the golden email.

Please share you experiences.

Thank you!!

VishnuKumar

Aug 23, 2018
I got passport request email the next business day after my application was finished processing. And I sent in my passport and it tools 2 weeks for them to updated “approved” in my online application and after 3 days the return tracker was activated and the next day I got my passport back with copr. And I email them on August 11 for landing appointment and my landing appointment is on August 21 next week Wednesday.
I got my PP today. I am planning to book appointment. Is your landing appointment from Edmonton ?. Generally how much time it will take for appointment in Edmonton. Did you mention Urgent.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

VishnuKumar

Aug 23, 2018
Can some one share your Edmonton landing appointment process and duration. Approximately how long we need to wait to get appointment after sending email.

April1234

Jul 30, 2019
Did you get adr ? If yes ,what did they ask for ?
Yes received ADR. Was for asked to submit the Bio-metrics fee receipt for spouse as well as her completed and IMM5669 Schedule A (info on spouse's mother and father date of birth etc)
what is you AOR date?

April1234

Jul 30, 2019
if your eligibility is recommended passed (case officer does this) then you should be getting the eligibility passed/met (done by senior officer) anytime now. My application is sitting at this stage for the last 4 weeks at VO Edmonton which is known to be slow. if your is also VO Edmonton then we are in the same boat.

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
I got my PP today. I am planning to book appointment. Is your landing appointment from Edmonton ?. Generally how much time it will take for appointment in Edmonton. Did you mention Urgent.
I’m in Toronto. My application was processed on Edmonton visa office. My landing will be in Toronto because they book appointment based on the address that you provided to them as your residence address. Mine is not urgent, just a normal booking request.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
They still didn't get back to me... hopefully next week... thanks for sharing!

ab.1

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
BC
if your eligibility is recommended passed (case officer does this) then you should be getting the eligibility passed/met (done by senior officer) anytime now. My application is sitting at this stage for the last 4 weeks at VO Edmonton which is known to be slow. if your is also VO Edmonton then we are in the same boat.
I was in Edmonton too ,but when its shifted to senior officer its most probably the local visa office .
My eligibility is recommended pass yes not completely passed .

deepaman0226

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
brampton
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
20-01-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
CAN somebody help me about explanation document
My Indian exp is under review required I have to submit some explanation document

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
:)I just got PRR!!!!! Good luck everyone!

AOR 1st March 2019
MEP 10th April 2019
GHOST UPDATE/Background IP2? 24th April 2019
PRR 25th April
CEC, with spouse, the processing office is Sydney

Total of 55 days! More info in myimmitracker
Such cases give a lot of motivation!!! You are really lucky!

VishnuKumar

Aug 23, 2018
Is there any one got COPR appointment from Edmonton visa office recently. Which is the earliest date?. I sent email on 16 Aug and waiting for their appointment email.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Hi,

did you get a COPR appointment. Are you waiting for Edmonton visa office or some other place...
Hi. Yes I did get my CORP. Waiting for an appointment. It has not been scheduled yet. I'm based in Ottawa. I emailed them on August 12, still NO REPLY with appointment time. How about you?