+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
No, I still have 8 more months until my work permit expired. I already know they won’t be rushed for me at all. I’m okay with waiting.

I think they mention that, you need to put it “urgent” if you want it to be prioritized. But I think mentioning that you are in implied status should be enough too. No worries, everything will work out, to this stage, no rush for me anymore.
Yeah, all should be good. They have 30 CALENDAR days to respond. (thankfully, not business). Plus, I applied for BOWP on June 11, 2019. And just checked that they are working on applications received on April 20, 2019.. So still there's a bid chance to get my BOWP application fee back...

dixita_patel

Oct 13, 2017
So many times
First they said dont call frequently becz same status
Then last time one nice lady said that everything good form our end but eligibility still under review just wait
Hey,
Did you get any updates on your application yet ??
worried about this recommended review thing. I have the same status on file when I called up CIC this week.

VishnuKumar

Aug 23, 2018
I sent the email to this address after calling them and received instructions to send these details about the application.

To: IRCC.PRA-RVPR.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
Subject: COPR Appointment Request

Dear Sir/Madam,

I received my COPR on DD MMMM 2019 and I would like to request an appointment.

Please find my information below:

Name:

Date of Birth:

Application Number:

UCI:

Residential Address:

Expiry Date of COPR:

Expiry Date of Temporary Visa:

Yours sincerely,

Your Name

p/s: wait until you receive your copr then you will have the instruction paper too. No rush.
Thanks a lot guys. My tracker is still not active. Application approved on monday. I hope today evening it will be active.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

VishnuKumar

Aug 23, 2018
Basically I Said:

Hi there,

I'd like to book an appointment to finalize my permanent residence status.

Here are the details;

full name:
application number:
UCI:

etc. etc.

Here are my dependend details:

full name: bla bla
UCI: vla bla
date of birth: bla bla

Our residential address is bla bla, Ottawa, Ontario. We are currently on implied status. Both applied for bridging work permits on June 11, 2019. These are still being processed. Our previous work permits have expired on July 6, 2019. Something like that.

Thank you,

your first & last name.

DON'T OVER THINK IT. JUST MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE ALL THE DETAILS THEY HAVE REQUESTED.
Thank you very much.

Reactions: mau123

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Hello!!
I am CEC inland, AOR- 15 MARCH 19
Everything is Passed on 29th July 19
Got Biometrics Request same day which was done yesterday 12th August in USA. Today updated with date on my profile as well (biometrics completed 13th Aug).
VO- MONTREAL
Waiting for golden email. Please let me know when should I expect?
Thanks

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Roh99

Jun 25, 2019
Hello guys!

Aor: Mar 14th 2019
Category: CEC (not sure about what is inland) - I am in living and working in Canada.
I called and spoke to the agent (last week) and they said all steps have been done and there is nothing to be done. I asked again about the next step and they said there is nothing remaining everything is already done and looks perfect.

Agent said - they are just waiting to finalize your application.

Question - It would be great if you guys could provide some info - is there any time line in general after all passed to receive the confirmation email?
I read on one of the thread that it takes 2-3 months to receive the confirmation email once everything is passed. Is it true?
If everything is passed what does still finalizing mean?

Please share your suggestions as it will help calm the anxiety for me and others who may be in same situation.

Thank you!!

Roh99

Jun 25, 2019
Hello guys!

Category: CEC (not sure about what is inland) - I am in living and working in Canada.
I called and spoke to the agent (last week) and they said all steps have been done and there is nothing to be done. I asked again about the next step and they said there is nothing remaining everything is already done and looks perfect.

Question - It would be great if you guys could provide some info - is there any time line in general after all passed to receive the confirmation email?
I read on one of the thread that it takes 2-3 months to receive the confirmation email once everything is passed. Is it true?

Please share your suggestions as it will help calm the anxiety for me and others who may be in same situation.

Thank you!!
Please guys advise..

deepaman0226

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
brampton
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
20-01-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Hii guys my VO is Sydney Nova Scotia
How's the processing of that VO any information

ab.1

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
BC
Just called cic ,bgchk first phase completed and 2nd is pending ? Adr pending review for officer eligibility recommended pass.

April1234

Jul 30, 2019
Just called cic ,bgchk first phase completed and 2nd is pending ? Adr pending review for officer eligibility recommended pass.
no progress for the last 4 weeks with mine which similar to yours.
Eligibility recommended passed. Criminality in progress and Security not started. AOR Mar 22. Processing office Edmonton.

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Hello guys!

Thank you!!
I got passport request email the next business day after my application was finished processing. And I sent in my passport and it tools 2 weeks for them to updated “approved” in my online application and after 3 days the return tracker was activated and the next day I got my passport back with copr. And I email them on August 11 for landing appointment and my landing appointment is on August 21 next week Wednesday.