+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
Did you get any good news? You are sure that your security review has started? Don’t know what’s taking you so long to pass the security!
called them twice to confirm it already started, nothing to do with it.

Apr 29, 2019
I called the automated phone line this morning. something I have done every morning for some time now check in on status. This morning, the system tells me the application can not be found. I have gone through the phone line several times and re-entered the information to ensure I am entering correctly, but I am getting the same result. Any ideas?
AOR March 27th
MED passed 8th May
"Processing your background check" began somewhere around May 20th (that weekend).

Harsimranyadu

May 22, 2019
I called the automated phone line this morning. something I have done every morning for some time now check in on status. This morning, the system tells me the application can not be found. I have gone through the phone line several times and re-entered the information to ensure I am entering correctly, but I am getting the same result. Any ideas?
AOR March 27th
MED passed 8th May
"Processing your background check" began somewhere around May 20th (that weekend).
Hi
Can you please share the phone number where you call to check
Thanks.

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
They changed the display of the steps in the online account.
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • April 15, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
AOR March 27th
MED passed 8th May
What time did you call? I think the system was down until 5am this morning for maintenance. Does calling the automatic phone line help? Will it give you more information comparing with checking the application online?

Apr 29, 2019
What time did you call? I think the system was down until 5am this morning for maintenance. Does calling the automatic phone line help? Will it give you more information comparing with checking the application online?
I called at approx 9:30am and 15 mins later. I'll try again momentarily. Unfortunately I only have access to the phone updates as I am using a representative/lawyer in my application, they have the online access. Trying to get hold of them now.

postdoc_fellow1008

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hello
Congrats on your PPR. Can you please share after how many days into "Background check in progress" did you got the PPR email.
Hi again. Looks like they updated the look of the website just today. Now I can see more details about the different steps, including dates for when the different assessments were done. So my background check was done on April 26th, same day as my medical check. Eligibility reviewed on May 17th. Again, nothing on the background check and eligibility was indicated before today, just the medical exam. Hope you can see more details on your account. See screen shot below:

https://ibb.co/82pHdNT

Last edited:

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Hi again. Looks like they updated the look of the website just today. Now I can see more details about the different steps, including dates for when the different assessments were done. So my background check was done on April 26th, same day as my medical check (again, nothing on the background check was updated before, just the medical exam). Hope you can see more details on your account.
HI,
I checked my account only MEP date is there, do you have background check date as well on your account?

Apr 29, 2019
I called at approx 9:30am and 15 mins later. I'll try again momentarily. Unfortunately I only have access to the phone updates as I am using a representative/lawyer in my application, they have the online access. Trying to get hold of them now.
Still the same issue. I also tried to access my BOWP application with the same result. It looks like maybe the phone system is having issues since the online portals have been updated.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Still the same issue. I also tried to access my BOWP application with the same result. It looks like maybe the phone system is having issues since the online portals have been updated.
I just tried to call, and I got the same message that they are unable to find my application... I guess the phone system is not working properly.

postdoc_fellow1008

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
ongrats on you PR. just wondering how you received Passport request? does they do sen
Thank you. The PPR e-mail was sent directly to my e-mail address, not through the CIC account like their usual correspondence. The e-mail was sent from the address "IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" with the subject title "Ready for Visa/ Prét pour Visa," so make sure that e-mail address doesn't go to your spam folder by accident.

Last edited: