+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

vishnuvu

Sep 21, 2018
I was also asked for RPRF, but didn’t find anywhere in application to upload the proof of payment and ended up calling CIC and sending a webform, but nothing has changed in my profile since then.
Where did you submit the proof of online payment? Is it showing in your profile ? P
Yes, its showing click on view submitted application or upload document, then you can see all the documents you submitted and bottom you can see RPRF....

ypd_ken

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
We got the PPR email this morning. YAY!
AOR: March 1st
Medicals approved: April 5th
Additional documents: RCMP finger prints for spouse April 12 and submitted april 23rd.
PPR email: today June 3rd.

Main applicant + 3 dependents (wife and kids)
Good luck all
Congratulations.......would you mind sharing the VIsa office your application was processed?

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Congratulations.......would you mind sharing the VIsa office your application was processed?
I am sure its Sydney or Ottawa :D

postdoc_fellow1008

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hi all, just want to share my entire timeline here. I'm currently waiting for my passport back, and I'm getting a bit anxious. If you have questions about the application process, feel free to message me.

Application type: Express Entry (online), CEC, inland
Express Entry profile created -> January 18, 2019
Invitation to apply -> January 23, 2019 (5 days since profile was created)
Application submitted -> March 12, 2019
Medical exam passed -> April 27, 2019
Passport request -> May 21, 2019 (10 weeks since submission)
Passport sent to IRCC -> May 21, 2019
Passport received by IRCC -> May 23, 2019
Application finalized and approved -> May 31, 2019 (8 days since receipt of passport; 11.5 weeks since submission)
Passport return tracking number activated -> pending
Passport and COPR received -> pending
Travel to the US -> pending
Landed -> pending
PR card -> pending

I'm getting anxious about getting my passport back. I wonder if people here can share their timeline in terms of return envelope tracking number activation and receipt of passport?

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Hi all, just want to share my entire timeline here. I'm currently waiting for my passport back, and I'm getting a bit anxious. If you have questions about the application process, feel free to message me.

Application finalized and approved -> May 31, 2019 (8 days since receipt of passport; 11.5 weeks since submission)
Landed -> pending
PR card -> pending

I'm getting anxious about getting my passport back. I wonder if people here can share their timeline in terms of return envelope tracking number activation and receipt of passport?
Congratulations!! You are so lucky. I am still stuck at so called IP1, AOR- 15 MARCH 19
MEDICAL PASSED-29 April 19.
What's your home country?

postdoc_fellow1008

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Congratulations!! You are so lucky. I am still stuck at so called IP1, AOR- 15 MARCH 19
MEDICAL PASSED-29 April 19.
What's your home country?
Hi,
Looks like we submitted our applications around the same time. I'm originally from the Philippines, now working here as a university postdoc researcher. What about you? I honestly didn't expect the processing of my application to be this fast , so that's why I'm getting anxious about the return of my passport, expecting it to be fast too. But I guess it's only been one business day since my application was finalized just last weekend. Haha!

Reactions: Babbal

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Hi,
Looks like we submitted our applications around the same time. I'm originally from the Philippines, now working here as a university postdoc researcher. What about you? I honestly didn't expect the processing of my application to be this fast , so that's why I'm getting anxious about the return of my passport, expecting it to be fast too. But I guess it's only been one business day since my application was finalized just last weekend. Haha!
Yup!! I am from India, my work permit has expired last year. Now I'm on VISITOR visa. Hope I will also get good news soon.

ypd_ken

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hi,
Congratulations.....Any idea about the visa office if you happen to check before ...?

Harman_Brar

Mar 5, 2019

Landed -> pending
PR card -> pending

Hi
Do you know by any chance after how many days into the background check process you got the PPR email? i am currently and where my profile says "your background check is in progress".

Harman_Brar

Mar 5, 2019
We got the PPR email this morning. YAY!
AOR: March 1st
Medicals approved: April 5th
Additional documents: RCMP finger prints for spouse April 12 and submitted april 23rd.
PPR email: today June 3rd.

Main applicant + 3 dependents (wife and kids)
Good luck all

Hello
Congrats on your PPR. Can you please share after how many days into "Background check in progress" did you got the PPR email.

postdoc_fellow1008

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hi
Do you know by any chance after how many days into the background check process you got the PPR email? i am currently and where my profile says "your background check is in progress".
Other than the update about passing the medical exam, I got the PPR e-mail before any change in my application. The background check status was updated together with the approval of my application (after I sent my passport). I didn't get any update during the 10-week processing time except when they finished checking my medical exam results.

If there's no change in your application online, it doesn't mean there's no progress in your application. Usually they update everything closer to the end of processing, and that's mentioned in your account.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

meiyoumingzi

Mar 3, 2019
Category........
CEC
Other than the update about passing the medical exam, I got the PPR e-mail before any change in my application. The background check status was updated together with the approval of my application (after I sent my passport). I didn't get any update during the 10-week processing time except when they finished checking my medical exam results.

If there's no change in your application online, it doesn't mean there's no progress in your application. Usually they update everything closer to the end of processing, and that's mentioned in your account.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
Congrats!

Did you even get any ghost update before receiving PPR?

postdoc_fellow1008

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Congrats!

Did you even get any ghost update before receiving PPR?
Thanks! No ghost updates. Since I submitted my application (March 12th), I just got that one update (medical exam passed on April 26th). After that, I received the PPR e-mail on May 21st (with no changes/updates to my account at all and no changes as well even after they received my passport). The next account update was just last week (May 31st) when the application was finalized and approved, and then everything else on the account was also updated (background check, etc.)

Last edited: