+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

waynezhang1995

May 9, 2019
I believe each case is unique and each case requires its own time. Imagine if a person without a spouse, with 0 travel history (or Canada only) and only with Canadian work experience, from my understanding, such case will be processed very fast due to all these factors.
1 applicant, single travel history to China, and the rests are US only, 1 year Canadian work experience. Being Canada for 8 years since 16. AOR March 01. Still waiting. ;)

Reactions: mau123

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
We got the same visa office same AOR but you are luckier that your security has already started, mine still not yet.
But have no further message for 2 weeks, my friends take a short time processing security check. Hope i can have it pass next week.

mgoku

May 31, 2019
I'm literally in same position. Aor - March 13...

I called then a week ago, and got the same response as you: medical passed, criminality passed, eligibility recommended pass... security not started. Will call them next Friday (will be 2 week gap) and maybe by the time I call the eligibility will be set to "passed" and security finally started...
keep me updated please when you call the next time and i am thinking to contact them at the end of June only. Hopefully they start security by then...

Reactions: mau123

amji105

Sep 26, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-03-2019
Passport Req..
18-07-2019
Just spoke to a CIC Agent. Application's being processed in Edmonton.

AOR 22nd March.

Criminality- Passed

Eligibility - In review

Security- Not started

I called a couple of weeks ago and the eligibility was still not started so good to see some progress on that side.
I'm hoping that they make a decision on my eligibility in the next couple of weeks.

If only they could show this information on the cic website itself!

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Just spoke to a CIC Agent. Application's being processed in Edmonton.

AOR 22nd March.

Criminality- Passed

Eligibility - In review

Security- Not started

I called a couple of weeks ago and the eligibility was still not started so good to see some progress on that side.
I'm hoping that they make a decision on my eligibility in the next couple of weeks.

If only they could show this information on the cic website itself!
Good to hear. I called 3 weeks ago too and my eligibility is still under reviewing, no moving at all for me.

Reactions: amji105

amji105

Sep 26, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-03-2019
Passport Req..
18-07-2019
Good to hear. I called 3 weeks ago too and my eligibility is still under reviewing, no moving at all for me.
The agent also mentioned that just because it says that the security hasn't started doesn't mean that they are not working on it on the side. It may not be reflected in the system.

Eligibility takes the longest time for them to decide on. It's pretty hard to get a refusal after you pass eligibility.

After that it's all a matter of time for us to get the PPR Email.

Last edited:

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
The agent also mentioned that just because it says that the security hasn't started doesn't mean that they are not working on it on the side. It may not be reflected in the system.

Eligibility takes the longest time for them to decide on. It's pretty heard to get a refusal after you pass eligibility.

The agent you got to talk to is so nice then. All of the agent to got to talk to either are too mean or just don’t want to give more information. Once I called at around 3:20pm and I got connected to an agent at 3:55 pm and the agent refused to open my file and he told me to go online to check what I want and don’t call unless I reach the 6 month period.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018

Eligibility takes the longest time for them to decide on. It's pretty heard to get a refusal after you pass eligibility.

Thanks for the news. It's good to know things are moving!

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
The agent you got to talk to is so nice then. All of the agent to got to talk to either are too mean or just don’t want to give more information. Once I called at around 3:20pm and I got connected to an agent at 3:55 pm and the agent refused to open my file and he told me to go online to check what I want and don’t call unless I reach the 6 month period.
Wow. That's rude! But yeahh they always ask me if I see stuff online and I say YES, but can you give update on... bla bla bla

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
I believe each case is unique and each case requires its own time. Imagine if a person without a spouse, with 0 travel history (or Canada only) and only with Canadian work experience, from my understanding, such case will be processed very fast due to all these factors.
That’s my case, but already 3 months for me.