+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC MARCH 2019 AOR GROUP

R2017

May 29, 2019
Should I call cic? Or just wait?
Giving them a call wont change anything .. wait for 1-2 weeks ... and then call for status update ..... they are working to clear the submitted applications as their best .. no one like to delay anything ..my filed was in vancouver when i called but my inland call letter has edmonton .. .. i only called twice to know the update ..

Reactions: small_251193

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
Giving them a call wont change anything .. wait for 1-2 weeks ... and then call for status update ..... they are working to clear the submitted applications as their best .. no one like to delay anything ..my filed was in vancouver when i called but my inland call letter has edmonton .. .. i only called twice to know the update ..
Yea, I won’t call then. Can you share the email address that you got the ppr?

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
I dont have email info as lawyer received that and they only sent me letters in attachment. Sorry.
Congrats on PPR! WOuld you mind sharing a bit of your background info? How long in Canada? Did you have long travel history, etc? Just want to see how fast they process applications. Thanks!

R2017

May 29, 2019
Congrats on PPR! WOuld you mind sharing a bit of your background info? How long in Canada? Did you have long travel history, etc? Just want to see how fast they process applications. Thanks!
In canada for 1.5 y, not a long travel history (only 20 events from 4 countries compare to 50-90 events more than 5 countries), dont know my NOC #, got ITA in Jan 2019 1st draw .. 475+ score .. lawyer drafted everything .. asked me to redo all history info formats multiple times for easy undersatanding, have more than 8+ exp in same field and work area .. all the job related docs were included more than required info (dont know what lawyer submitted or how letters was drafted), PCC was done in time, RCMP PCC was asked as ADR, had 5-6 ghost updates, no rejection in visa in past or never exhausted my stay duration in any country, always documented my existance in any country in time on paper .. i believe there is a system for scrutinization .. thousands applications cant be manage randomized way .. .. my friend applied 6 months ago and got PPR just now .. almost identical profile .. and i got reply in 3 months ..

Good luck for new start ..!! Tc

pm2310

Jun 11, 2019
hey guys
Do you think RCMP is a for sure thing to be done? Because I haven't received a request yet.
AOR March 29th
MEP May 13th
No updates after this
CEC Inland application
Been in Canada for the last 5 years after my 18th Birthday. Studied for 1 year and then been working for 3.5 years.

Reactions: vermanavin22

R2017

May 29, 2019
hey guys
Do you think RCMP is a for sure thing to be done? Because I haven't received a request yet.
AOR March 29th
MEP May 13th
No updates after this
CEC Inland application
Been in Canada for the last 5 years after my 18th Birthday. Studied for 1 year and then been working for 3.5 years.
My lawyer specifically asked that not to get RCMP and wait till cic request it. Dont know the reason behind it. Sorry :(

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
hey guys
AOR March 29th
MEP May 13th
No updates after this
CEC Inland application
They do RCMP check themselves (run your name, etc). If your name matches someone who is being charged for something (for example, same last name), then they require you to submit CRMP check with fingerprints, to clearly identify you from that person.

Reactions: R2017

R2017

May 29, 2019
They do RCMP check themselves (run your name, etc). If your name matches someone who is being charged for something (for example, same last name), then they require you to submit CRMP check with fingerprints, to clearly identify you from that person.
Thanks for explanation. I did not know this.

Reactions: mau123

pm2310

Jun 11, 2019
Aaaah that's cool. So maybe I won't even need it :)

Reactions: mau123 and R2017

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
In canada for 1.5 y, not a long travel history (only 20 events from 4 countries compare to 50-90 events more than 5 countries), dont know my NOC #, got ITA in Jan 2019 1st draw .. 475+ score .. lawyer drafted everything .. asked me to redo all history info formats multiple times for easy undersatanding, have more than 8+ exp in same field and work area .. all the job related docs were included more than required info (dont know what lawyer submitted or how letters was drafted), PCC was done in time, RCMP PCC was asked as ADR, had 5-6 ghost updates, no rejection in visa in past or never exhausted my stay duration in any country, always documented my existance in any country in time on paper .. i believe there is a system for scrutinization .. thousands applications cant be manage randomized way .. .. my friend applied 6 months ago and got PPR just now .. almost identical profile .. and i got reply in 3 months ..

Good luck for new start ..!! Tc
your case is not simple as others, but get ppr earlier than others, you r truly lucky!

Reactions: R2017