+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2022 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Congrats!! May I ask after you submit your additional doc. Did you receive any acknowledgement that they received your doc? What is the status under review of additional docs? Is it not applicable? Thanks
Hi,
No, no email or acknowledgment of reception. it changed to "the additional documents you provided have been uploaded." after couple of hours of submitting the docs. it never went to "not applicable"

Zee234O

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Congrats!! May I ask after you submit your additional doc. Did you receive any acknowledgement that they received your doc? What is the status under review of additional docs? Is it not applicable? Thanks
Funny stuff is, I just got the email saying they got my document and status of additional document now says "Not applicable"

Sowgat

May 17, 2019
brother I’m in the sameboat. I just uploaded my reference letter for foreign experience . I was paid in cash back in India . But my letter included all like , I was paid in cash , monthly salary, yearly salary , duties , hours worked etc. I couldn’t get anything else as my previous bank account is closed in which I deposited my salary and Idon’t have payslips.

what about you ? Did they ask for any add docs ? I really pray my letter works .
Have you received any updates?

bapstabs

Feb 7, 2021
Finally!!! Portal email
  • ITA: July 20
  • AOR: July 25
  • BIL : Sept 21
  • Medicals : Sept 21
  • ADR request and Submission - Jan 10
  • GH : Jan 13
  • PR email : Jan 14
Hi Zee2340 - Congrats on getting your PPR email. Was your PVO Edmonton and did you at anytime order GCMS notes to track your case?
I am Sept 28th AOR and my case is stuck at Edmonton and hence following up.

Reactions: Lelex

Lelex

Jan 5, 2023
Finally!!! Portal email
  • ITA: July 20
  • AOR: July 25
  • BIL : Sept 21
  • Medicals : Sept 21
  • ADR request and Submission - Jan 10
  • GH : Jan 13
  • PR email : Jan 14
Congrats for the whole process!
Question: How do you prove that you intent to live outside Quebec if for the moment you still live there?

Zee234O

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Hi Zee2340 - Congrats on getting your PPR email. Was your PVO Edmonton and did you at anytime order GCMS notes to track your case?
I am Sept 28th AOR and my case is stuck at Edmonton and hence following up.
Hello, thank you very much.
Yes, my PVO was Edmonton and I only got that information from calling IRCC. Sadly I ordered GCMS note but never got it.

Zee234O

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Congrats for the whole process!
Question: How do you prove that you intent to live outside Quebec if for the moment you still live there?
Hi, I no longer live in Quebec as I moved to Ontario a few days before ITA (July 1). So I just had to send in my new lease in Ontario