+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2022 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Hello,
I checked my account today; I received a ghost update. Does anyone know what it means?
Here is my timeline:
CEC Inland
  • ITA: 6 July
  • AOR: 23 July
  • 1st ghost update: September 21st - Biometrics and UCI numbers updated
  • 2nd ghost update: October 19th
  • 3rd ghost update: November 2nd
  • Medicals passed: November 3rd
  • 4th ghost update: January 5th

goofyib

Apr 7, 2022
Hello,
I checked my account today; I received a ghost update. Does anyone know what it means?
Here is my timeline:
CEC Inland
Maybe you are about to get the PR email tomorrow, cross your fingers. Wishing you the best.

Reactions: jacko1995

FrenchTonst

Dec 23, 2022
I talked to them again today (twice in a week, I think that's a miracle). Good luck to all the Vancouver people... despite the fact that my background check was fully completed on November 2nd, eligibility is still being reviewed and could still take months (they even told me that 20 months isn't an unreasonable timeline for Vancouver...)

From PPR to COPR, it used to take two days but nowadays they have people who waited 2 months to get it.

Reactions: Bangoga

Bangoga

Nov 28, 2022
I talked to them again today (twice in a week, I think that's a miracle). Good luck to all the Vancouver people... despite the fact that my background check was fully completed on November 2nd, eligibility is still being reviewed and could still take months (they even told me that 20 months isn't an unreasonable timeline for Vancouver...)

From PPR to COPR, it used to take two days but nowadays they have people who waited 2 months to get it.
tell me about it.

vancouver is SLOW

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Hello,
Here is my timeline:
CEC Inland
Update -
I received an email for the languages tests results.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zee234O

Lelex

Jan 5, 2023
Hi guys,

For me CEC (inland)
  • ITA: July 20
  • AOR: July 22
  • Medicals passed: September 20 (until here it was fine) - submitted status
  • No more update or info or anything else since September 20.
  • I'm still in "we review blabla... you don't have to do anything at that stage blabla"
  • I sent a request but as you can imagine no one answered me back yet
Just to let you know, a friend of mine was invited in late August 2022 for classic Express Entry (not CEC), she sent her files in October and received 3rd January 2023 her PPR... (normally EE-CEC was supposed to be faster than the classic pathway)
Reminder: Express entry is supposed to be 6 months or less... (and faster for CEC people)

I'm sorry I'm lost for many topics ... maybe you guys could help me (and others) with those questions :
In the website "MyIMMItrack" it seems that many people get the full loop AOR to PPR around 70-90 days ...I'm at 160 days today ! Do you think there is something wrong with my file?
How do you know which office is in charge of your file? (I didn't find where to find the info)
What is the next step after "eligibility"? and why is it sooooo long?
When you receive "the" email for the portal ... how long to receive CoPR? (is it by email or post-canada mail?)
Could you work just with CoPR (until you get the real physical PR card)?
Could you travel outside Canada just with CoPR?
How long to get physical PR card after CoPR?

Thanks for your help.

Zee234O

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Hi guys,

For me CEC (inland)
  • ITA: July 20
  • AOR: July 22
  • Medicals passed: September 20 (until here it was fine)
  • No more update or info or anything else since September 20.
  • I'm still in "we review blabla... you don't have to do anything at that stage blabla"
  • I sent a request but as you can imagine no one answered me back yet
Just to let you know, a friend of mine was invited in late August 2022 for classic Express Entry (not CEC), she sent her files in October and received 3rd January 2023 her PPR... (normally EE-CEC was supposed to be faster than the classic pathway)
Reminder: Express entry is supposed to be 6 months or less... (and faster for CEC people)

I'm sorry I'm lost for many topics ... maybe you guys could help me (and others) with those questions :
In the website "MyIMMItrack" it seems that many people get the full loop AOR to PPR around 70-90 days ...I'm at 160 days today ! Do you think there is something wrong with my file?
How do you know which office is in charge of your file? (I didn't find where to find the info)
What is the next step after "eligibility"? and why is it sooooo long?
When you receive "the" email for the portal ... how long to receive CoPR? (is it by email or post-canada mail?)
Could you work just with CoPR (until you get the real physical PR card)?
Could you travel outside Canada just with CoPR?
How long to get physical PR card after CoPR?

Thanks for your help.
The process is faster for some and slow for others. I believe July 22 AOR is 167 days , I am at 164 days as well and nothing.
Have you tried to call IRCC / get gcms notes?

Lelex

Jan 5, 2023
The process is faster for some and slow for others. I believe July 22 AOR is 167 days , I am at 164 days as well and nothing.
Have you tried to call IRCC / get gcms notes?
Yes they said : "seems fine ... you still need to have few eligibility" ... I'm single, lived in Canada for the past years, 548 CRS, ... very basic case.

I really don't understand the issue. :(

Zee234O

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Yes they said : "seems fine ... you still need to have few eligibility" ... I'm single, lived in Canada for the past years, 548 CRS, ... very basic case.

I really don't understand the issue. :(
Trust me, I have been stressing as well, but there is nothing we can do but wait. Do you know your VO?