+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2022 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

FrenchTonst

Dec 23, 2022
It just depends on the VO, Montréal and Edmonton are so efficient
Lady on the phone told me at least she sees activity on my profile and it's close to the end, I'm guessing it should be the same for you

Bangoga

Nov 28, 2022
Lady on the phone told me at least she sees activity on my profile and it's close to the end, I'm guessing it should be the same for you
Vancouver office employees probably off to whistler taking a 3 month hiatus. Lmao. 0 communication. Applied on June 26th.

Like seriously ONLY exacty July applications going to be processed within 6 months? That sucks.

Sowgat

May 17, 2019
Hi, I’m a CEC candidate, currently in the pool with 471 CRS. I did not include my back home experience since I thought it will be difficult for me to get the evidence of work though I worked there for almost 3 years, but now I have the proofs handy. However, I mentioned my back home work experience when I first applied for my Study permit. My current EE profile is going to expire on January 10, 2023. Now I’ve to create a new EE profile. will it be a problem if I claim my back home experience in my new profile? I also have 2 years of Canadian experience.

Lelex

Jan 5, 2023
Sydney, Montréal, Paris offices are efficient normally ... but Edmonton ... look at Myimmitracker you will see me at the top of those who are waiting with almost 170 days now ^^

Lelex

Jan 5, 2023
Hi, I’m a CEC candidate, currently in the pool with 471 CRS. I did not include my back home experience since I thought it will be difficult for me to get the evidence of work though I worked there for almost 3 years, but now I have the proofs handy. However, I mentioned my back home work experience when I first applied for my Study permit. My current EE profile is going to expire on January 10, 2023. Now I’ve to create a new EE profile. will it be a problem if I claim my back home experience in my new profile? I also have 2 years of Canadian experience.
I'd say ... be honest with them and share as much info as you can for your profile and points as long as they can be verified at the end.

Masnsen

Oct 22, 2022
Hi all,
Has anyone received a request from IRCC to send a written proof that you intend to reside in a province other than Quebec?
I live now in QC but work remotely in an ottawa based campany
I received this yesterday!

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Hi all,
Has anyone received a request from IRCC to send a written proof that you intend to reside in a province other than Quebec?
Did they ask for something specific in the letter? Or did they mention that they are not convinced of your intention to live outside of Quebec?
Also, did you apply a letter of explanation (as an optional document) when you first applied to the PR?

Aliban

Sep 3, 2022
Hi all,
Could you share your timeline please?

Masnsen

Oct 22, 2022
Did they ask for something specific in the letter? Or did they mention that they are not convinced of your intention to live outside of Quebec?
Also, did you apply a letter of explanation (as an optional document) when you first applied to the PR?
Well they didn't ask or mention something specific, in the letter they requested the following:
"Please respond to this email with written proof that you intend to live in a province other than Quebec."

I did add a letter of explanation regarding my previous work experiences only.

My timeline:
CEC Inland with spouse
ITA - July 20th, 2022
Submission - Sep 11th, 2022
AOR - Sep 11th, 2022
Biometric Linked + Medical Exam approuved - Oct 19th 2022
GU1- October 20th 2022
GU2- January 2nd 2023

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Well they didn't ask or mention something specific, in the letter they requested the following:
"Please respond to this email with written proof that you intend to live in a province other than Quebec."

I did add a letter of explanation regarding my previous work experiences only.

My timeline:
CEC Inland with spouse
ITA - July 20th, 2022
Submission - Sep 11th, 2022
AOR - Sep 11th, 2022
Biometric Linked + Medical Exam approuved - Oct 19th 2022
GU1- October 20th 2022
GU2- January 2nd 2023
I saw couple of people on the forum that provided how they will move outside of Quebec (lease letter outside of Quebec, jobs interviews with companies outside of Quebec, bills from province outside of Quebec, etc.)

Reactions: Masnsen

Devashish1224

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
hi , hope everything works out for you. I also applied for my foreign work experience with a reference letter only. As I was paid in cash back in India . The letter explains everything though, like my salary per month , per year , my hours worked per week and also duties. I hope it works ..

Devashish1224

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
I see.
It could be that you uploaded supporting docs so they didn't ask for more, but for ppl who didn't, they may ask for more.

When submitting the application, I didn't have the docs in hand.
I had to authorize my friends in my home country to request for them on my behalf, which is extremely tedious, but now I have obtained them.
In case they will ask me for more docs, I will provide them.

Thanks for the info!
brother I’m in the sameboat. I just uploaded my reference letter for foreign experience . I was paid in cash back in India . But my letter included all like , I was paid in cash , monthly salary, yearly salary , duties , hours worked etc. I couldn’t get anything else as my previous bank account is closed in which I deposited my salary and Idon’t have payslips.

what about you ? Did they ask for any add docs ? I really pray my letter works .

Zee234O

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Hi all,
In your letter, I believe they usually provide a number of options to show for a settlement plan. You just have to provide that. Luckily for you, your company is in Ottawa so you can, write a letter saying you work for an Ottawa-based company, then add proof that your lease is almost up in quebec (screenshot email notifying your landlord that you will not be renewing lease as you are moving out of the province) and that you are looking for apartments in Ontario or wherever you want.

Reactions: Lelex

powerssdd

Aug 4, 2019
brother I’m in the sameboat. I just uploaded my reference letter for foreign experience . I was paid in cash back in India . But my letter included all like , I was paid in cash , monthly salary, yearly salary , duties , hours worked etc. I couldn’t get anything else as my previous bank account is closed in which I deposited my salary and Idon’t have payslips.

what about you ? Did they ask for any add docs ? I really pray my letter works .
I don't know at this point. Will let you know when the final result is out.