+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2022 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

Tfel

Dec 7, 2022
Hello everybody, for those who got PR portal confirmation account, how long it took from confirming the address and adding a photo till you get the eCOPR?
Thank you

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Hi,

I applied through representative & unable to track ghost updates, it is also difficult to ask representatives for updates on regular basis

is it possible to re-link account to my own ID without firing representative.

powerssdd

Aug 4, 2019
Yes i did. Lawyer says even if you are eligible for both fsw and cec, they will keep it under cec
Would you mind sharing what supporting documents you uploaded for your foreign work exp other than reference letters?

If you didn't upload any in the first place, did IRCC ask you for more during the eligibility review?
Did they call your foreign employers to confirm?

For me, the IRCC website says they don't need additional docs from me, but I wonder if this will change or not. Because I guess the eligibility review hasn't started yet for me, so maybe they will ask me for more docs when it actually gets started.

If this was the case for you, knowing about it early can help me prepare for it.

Thanks!

Nunez027

Jul 20, 2022
Would you mind sharing what supporting documents you uploaded for your foreign work exp other than reference letters?

If you didn't upload any in the first place, did IRCC ask you for more during the eligibility review?
Did they call your foreign employers to confirm?

For me, the IRCC website says they don't need additional docs from me, but I wonder if this will change or not. Because I guess the eligibility review hasn't started yet for me, so maybe they will ask me for more docs when it actually gets started.

If this was the case for you, knowing about it early can help me prepare for it.

Thanks!
It will not ask for additional documents, but if you do have additional documents like tax return or salary slips, you can merge it into one pdf along with your reference letter and upload it. Thats what i had done. I dont know if they called my foreign employer or the employer in Canada. I think if they doubt, they might call.