+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2022 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

powerssdd

Aug 4, 2019
It will not ask for additional documents, but if you do have additional documents like tax return or salary slips, you can merge it into one pdf along with your reference letter and upload it. Thats what i had done
I see.
It could be that you uploaded supporting docs so they didn't ask for more, but for ppl who didn't, they may ask for more.

When submitting the application, I didn't have the docs in hand.
I had to authorize my friends in my home country to request for them on my behalf, which is extremely tedious, but now I have obtained them.
In case they will ask me for more docs, I will provide them.

Thanks for the info!

Reactions: Nunez027

Atm99

Star Member
Jan 17, 2022
Hi,

I am going to submit my profile tomorrow under CEC category.
Can I know what to mention in optional documents (Client information) section.

Requesting everyone to please help me regarding this.

spreadpeace

Star Member
Apr 14, 2022
Hi,

I am going to submit my profile tomorrow under CEC category.
Can I know what to mention in optional documents (Client information) section.

Requesting everyone to please help me regarding this.
I missed out submitting form imm5406e. You need to submit separate forms for all adults in the application.

unlucky001

Apr 5, 2022
Hello everyone,
My Application is under CEC. I got one Ghost update saying : Medical Passed on August 30, then again got another update on Nov 23 which updated the Medical passed to Nov 23. Any Idea what is going on?

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Hello everyone,
My Application is under CEC. I got one Ghost update saying : Medical Passed on August 30, then again got another update on Nov 23 which updated the Medical passed to Nov 23. Any Idea what is going on?
2 ghost updates and the 2 times for "Medicals"? maybe one of them was for Biometrics to be updated?

powerssdd

Aug 4, 2019
Any one knows whether IRCC waits for your biometrics before starting info sharing and all kinds of reviews?

Or do they do the review in parallel while waiting for your biometrics?

It took me 15 days to submit my biometrics because that was the earliest appointment I could book.

It will be sad for me if these 15 days were just wasted...

Tfel

Dec 7, 2022
Not yet. Submitted declaration and photo on Nov 19. Still waiting for e-COPR. Etobicoke VO
Me neither.. I submitted declaration and photo on 30 November. I will keep you guys updated if anything happens, and I would be grateful if you would be able to let me kniw of any news as well!
Thank you!!

Reactions: Aliban

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Me neither.. I submitted declaration and photo on 30 November. I will keep you guys updated if anything happens, and I would be grateful if you would be able to let me kniw of any news as well!
Thank you!!
Hi,
What's your timeline please? When did you apply for CEC PR and when did you receive portal email?

Thanks!

Zee234O

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Received confirmation email today.
AOR: 16th August 2022
Medical and Biometric Update : 12th October 2022
Ghost Update : 10th December 2022
Portal email : 12th December 2022
Office : Etobicoke
CEC Application
Congratulations ! When was your ITA?

Its beginning to look like July AOR has been skipped over or forgotten

• Wow
Reactions: jacko1995

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Received confirmation email today.
AOR: 16th August 2022
Medical and Biometric Update : 12th October 2022
Ghost Update : 10th December 2022
Portal email : 12th December 2022
Office : Etobicoke
CEC Application
Congrats! I have a friend of mine who applied in early August and received confirmation email today as well.

Reactions: tedMosby12