+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2022 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

veerG

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
I was asked to submit a IMM5406E additional family info after passing my medicals and Bio linked to my profile. I did submit it right away. I am just curious as to why did they ask me that. After I submitted it says "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." Nothing changed after that. Any idea on the process here? Also, anyone noticing traction around the applications from July AOR's, just curious.
saw this happening to few ppl in the whatsapp grp. for family details. nothing to worry as long as ou give ircc all the requested details. just keep waiting till copr thats all

Reactions: TonyTonyChopper

inertia

Oct 4, 2022
Any ghost updates for anyone? My application's last modified is 3rd Oct.
Also, on myimmitracker even Aug and Sept AORs (non CEC) are getting their PR!

veerG

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Any ghost updates for anyone? My application's last modified is 3rd Oct.
Also, on myimmitracker even Aug and Sept AORs (non CEC) are getting their PR!
My application's last modified is 3rd Oct. - what do you mean ? You got a Ghost update ?
i dont think any CECs got updates after MEP and BIL. forget about ppr/ copr .. really frustrating

esplanades

Jul 19, 2022
My guess is that they're delaying all FSW/FST/CEC applications since they probably hit their 55k quota for the year already.

nkaur17

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
I applied in CEC and got my AOR on 14th Aug, and my BIL/MEP on 12th Oct. I have my india trip planned from dec end to mid feb. Is this a risk?

ani.lk

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-09-2022
AOR Received.
30-09-2022
I applied in CEC and got my AOR on 14th Aug, and my BIL/MEP on 12th Oct. I have my india trip planned from dec end to mid feb. Is this a risk?
It shouldn't be an issue, but if your application is approved, you need to be inside Canada and have to declare the same to get the eCOPR.