+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2022 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

Banff1234

Oct 14, 2022
I got this email this afternoon, Is this Portal 2?
PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Credentials for the PR Portal | Portail RP (confirmation RP) - nouveaux authentifiants pour le Portail de RP
This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

UCI: xxxxxxx

Application: Exxxxxxxxxx

Given name(s) and family name(s): xxxx xxx

Email: nxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Good news! We are ready to finalize your status as a permanent resident in Canada.

Due to the impacts of COVID-19, and limited capacity for in-person services in our office, IRCC has developed a Permanent Residence (PR) Portal and created an account in your name that you can use to:
  • confirm your status as a permanent resident
  • receive your permanent resident card
To complete the above you will be asked to:
  • confirm that you are currently residing in Canada
  • provide your current mailing address in Canada so that we can mail you your permanent resident card
  • upload a photo in a digital format that will be used for your permanent resident card

vvis64684

Aug 31, 2022
I got email form IRCC this morning. Is it my PR portal 1? What should I do?

RCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Calgary - CxYxxxx) – App # Exxxxxxxxx

***CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING***

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process.

The attached PDF contains information regarding the confirmation portal process.

Next steps:

In your reply to this email, fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

As the principal applicant, you will act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

If you cannot access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any technical issues with the portal, please let us know by replying to this email.

This mailbox does not respond to any unsolicited enquiries, requests, or follow-ups.
For case status enquiries or any other questions about your application, please visit our website for Client Support Centre services:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html
CEC or PNP?

raghavgrover

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
I got email form IRCC this morning. Is it my PR portal 1? What should I do?

RCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Calgary - CxYxxxx) – App # Exxxxxxxxx

***CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING***

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process.

The attached PDF contains information regarding the confirmation portal process.

Next steps:

In your reply to this email, fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

As the principal applicant, you will act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

If you cannot access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any technical issues with the portal, please let us know by replying to this email.

This mailbox does not respond to any unsolicited enquiries, requests, or follow-ups.
For case status enquiries or any other questions about your application, please visit our website for Client Support Centre services:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html
CEC or PNP buddy?

esplanades

Jul 19, 2022
Please do not post in the *CEC* applicants timeline if you are PNP.

(Edit: The deleted post above specified that he was Alberta tech PNP.)

Last edited:
Reactions: veerG

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Hello,
I received today a second ghost update, but nothing changed in my application profile.

CEC Inland:

ITA: 6 July
AOR: 23 July
1st ghost update: September 21st - Biometrics and UCI numbers updated
2nd ghost update: October 19th - no updates seen

veerG

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Hello,
I received today a second ghost update, but nothing changed in my application profile.

CEC Inland:

Good to hear. your MEP and BIL date ?

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Good to hear. your MEP and BIL date ?
I did the medical exam upfront, but it has never been updated. it still shows: "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes".
The Biometrics updated with the 1st GU on September 21st.

Reactions: veerG

Zee234O

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Hello,

CEC Inland:

Awesome!
What does the current status of your application say?