+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2022 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

athi_prakash

Star Member
Aug 29, 2022
I think most of the people are facing the same problem. I am getting the same error too.
There is another condition mentioned that, the application might not be in their system yet. Guess most of our applications are not in the traking system yet.

athi_prakash

Star Member
Aug 29, 2022
Has some tried using the new status tracker : https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register ,can this be used by the principal applicant or the representative? I couldn't create one as it says information doesn't matches - IM5476
Found from some other thread that the place of birth is not just the city, it is city and state/province.
After correcting that I was able to create account and check the status.

Background Check passed on 27th Jan for my spouse and me.
Eligibility in progress for me and not started for my spouse.

Hope it works for you too.

pyramid7799

Star Member
May 23, 2021
Found from some other thread that the place of birth is not just the city, it is city and state/province.
After correcting that I was able to create account and check the status.

Background Check passed on 27th Jan for my spouse and me.
Eligibility in progress for me and not started for my spouse.

Hope it works for you too.
Unable to crack it - in EE profile, no state/province was provided. Can you give an example ?

athi_prakash

Star Member
Aug 29, 2022
Unable to crack it - in EE profile, no state/province was provided. Can you give an example ?
I had to give,
Madurai, Tamil Nadu

Madurai is the city. Tamil Nadu is the state.
Check the place of birth mentioned in your passport, do no depend on what you gave as place of birth in the EE profile.

lupes500

Feb 8, 2023
oh, you might get your portal email any time soon. All the best.
what is your timeline?
Hi. I hope so but it is taking a while for me... This is my timeline:
ITA: August 3rd (CEC)
AOR: August 14th
Biometrics letter: October 12th
Medical passed: November 21st
Since then, nothing else. I think I got an Ghost Update in December but that was it. On the other hand, today I received in the mail the formal BOWP and I was able to renew my SIN number.

Reactions: athi_prakash

alwaysbeehappy

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
Hi. I hope so but it is taking a while for me... This is my timeline:
ITA: August 3rd (CEC)
AOR: August 14th
Biometrics letter: October 12th
Medical passed: November 21st
Since then, nothing else. I think I got an Ghost Update in December but that was it. On the other hand, today I received in the mail the formal BOWP and I was able to renew my SIN number.
When did you apply for BOWP?

athi_prakash

Star Member
Aug 29, 2022
I applied for BOWP on Aug 31, got approval 7th Feb yesterday.
Heard that generally, BOWP is approved only after most of the checks are done for PR.
So probably, we are at the last security check. I am little worried because I worked in few countries and if they will required clearance from all the countries.(India, Ghana, Nigeria, US and finally Canada)
I was able to register in to the new tracker portal today, it shows my background check completed on 27th, and only eligibility is still in progress.

Lelex

Jan 5, 2023
Asked for BOWP Sept 12 and received today 9th Feb the approval.
I'm not able to use the new tracking system yet.
I hope you're right Athi Prakash and that's BOWP is a positive milestone for our PPR. For the moment no news on my side for PPR.

Reactions: athi_prakash

athi_prakash

Star Member
Aug 29, 2022
Congrats on the BOWP!!
For the new tracking system, try using the place of birth provided in your passport, exactly the space and comma too.

techie448

Jan 27, 2023
CEC inland

ITA 14 sept 22
SUBMITTED 25 sept 22
AOR 25 sept 22
MEDICAL 21 oct 22
IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal Email today!!!!! 27 jan 23

the email didn't share any portal details? only asked questions like uci, email, name, date of entry, current in canada?
also on my IRCC account there are no updates or mail.. it didn't change anything today, the last update is still for medical.

is this normal?
i did reply to the email... what are the next steps? why did my ircc account not update if my PR is confirmed?

UPDATE:
Submitted details back today 27 jan 23
PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Credentials for the PR Portal (received second email same day) 27 jan 23

this portal needs confirmation if you are inside canada (for ecopr), address and photo (for PR card). submitted all 3 today.

let's see how long ecopr and PR card take now
update copr feb 8 :D

philoxy4

Feb 13, 2023
Hi guys, I got AOR for CEC since August 23rd 2022 and I have not heard anything since then. I am currently on the Interim Work Authorization, do I need to apply for BOWP?

athi_prakash

Star Member
Aug 29, 2022
Hi guys, I got AOR for CEC since August 23rd 2022 and I have not heard anything since then. I am currently on the Interim Work Authorization, do I need to apply for BOWP?
I am also from Aug, based on how it looks, our applications fell through the gap in normal processing. We are in the long run.
Better to apply for BOWP, just to be safe.
I applied for BOWP on 30 Aug 2022 and just got it last week.