+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

45thgrr

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
I have an outland dependent V.O. RROC -ottawa (primary) and (secondary )CIO Sydney
My Aor -22 july
Med and bio -20 august
Bg change to in progress -27 August
Bg change to we are processing -13 November
Waiting for portal email ….
Almost there.. your email is just down the corner. It's coming it's coming my friend. <3

Reactions: neesh tiwana

45thgrr

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
I have requested for gcms notes on oct 8th and send an remainder email on Nov 11th.I got a response back that they have marked it as priority.(automated email).Does anyone know,how long it will take now to get gcms notes?
Usually it is 30-40 days and since they have said it has been flagged as priority for you I see no harm waiting. Atleast they acknowledged it. Several other posts I have seen where candidates didn't receive GCMS for 2-3 months. Good news is coming. Have a nice day.

Reactions: AnurajAnnie

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
I think the count is actually could be somewhere around 1.5million as peoples have multiple application under one UCI. like visitor & PR or worker & visitor and other combinations. If one application of precedence is passed then other will cancelled.

Like In my case four application is at IRCC...WP and Visitor for spouse, Our PR and my work permit extension.

achin06

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
You are next brother ! Haha
Thanks buddy.....I received the portal email today....I am the primary applicant and have 2 dependents....the strange thing happen is I have not received the confirmation email on my email address, being the primary applicant. My spouse received confirmation on her email address and my spouse's company attorney received confirmation for my daughter. I have replied with all the details for all 3 of us on the email received on my wife's email address. Hopefully I will receive portal credentials soon.

45thgrr

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
This waiting game is killing.
Long ago, I played a video game on PS4 it's called Detroit: Become Human. There was this border scene which shook my spine. I cried joy of tears after finishing the Game. Here is the scene not my gameplay just found this on the internet. Hope this gives you strength getting through this hardship.
Have a nice day friend!

Sathees

Nov 18, 2021
Hi Everyone - I have started following this forum for few days. Its one of positive and energetic forum. I would like to share my details.

AOR July 29 2021
Mep completed on Sep 5
Waiting for further updates...

Submitted Webform and GCMS few days and no further updates....

Reactions: 45thgrr

45thgrr

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Thanks buddy.....I received the portal email today....I am the primary applicant and have 2 dependents....the strange thing happen is I have not received the confirmation email on my email address, being the primary applicant. My spouse received confirmation on her email address and my spouse's company attorney received confirmation for my daughter. I have replied with all the details for all 3 of us on the email received on my wife's email address. Hopefully I will receive portal credentials soon.
Congrats buddy !! Tight hugs to you & your little one. I am crying tears of joy right now. Enjoy your day !! God bless.

Reactions: KBB_26

45thgrr

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Hi Everyone - I have started following this forum for few days. Its one of positive and energetic forum. I would like to share my details.

AOR July 29 2021
Mep completed on Sep 5
Waiting for further updates...

Submitted Webform and GCMS few days and no further updates....
Welcome my friend. You are steps away from being Kind-nadien. Haha. Hang in tight my love.

Reactions: KT@9879