Canada
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have the same dates !!!
I am waiting patiently for mine as well !!!
ash2310.m@gmail.com
Keep me posted if you get any updates.
Appreciate it.

Hi Everyone - I have started following this forum for few days. Its one of positive and energetic forum. I would like to share my details.

AOR July 29 2021
Mep completed on Sep 5
Waiting for further updates...

Submitted Webform and GCMS few days and no further updates....

TheList

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Guys ! I just received this email from IRCC with my UCI and application number.
My timelines are as follows:
AOR:Jul 29,2021
Med update: 05 Sep,2021
No further updates since

but the following is the email I got. It doesn’t make any sense because my application is already online.
Please clarify if you have any idea about this. TiA
Dear ASHA MALLESH:

To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account.

To link your application to your online account:

• Search for “link my application” on Canada.ca and follow the instructions.
  • Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times.
After you create your online account, you will:

• get instructions to send us other documents we need
  • see real-time information about your application status
  • receive messages from us in your online account
When your application is linked to your account, you will no longer receive messages from us by mail.

If you choose not to link your application:

• It could take us longer to process your application.
  • We will continue communicating with you or your representative by email or regular mail.
We thank you for your cooperation.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Reactions: 45thgrr

hardie

Jan 13, 2013
Long ago, I played a video game on PS4 it's called Detroit: Become Human. There was this border scene which shook my spine. I cried joy of tears after finishing the Game. Here is the scene not my gameplay just found this on the internet. Hope this gives you strength getting through this hardship.
Have a nice day friend!

Thanks for sharing this . I don’t usually giveup easily . But nowadays I don’t know why my strength is giving up . Its my 4th time now for immigration .

Sathees

Nov 18, 2021
Guys ! I just received this email from IRCC with my UCI and application number.
My timelines are as follows:
AOR:Jul 29,2021
Med update: 05 Sep,2021
No further updates since

but the following is the email I got. It doesn’t make any sense because my application is already online.
Please clarify if you have any idea about this. TiA
Dear ASHA MALLESH:

To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account.

To link your application to your online account:

• Search for “link my application” on Canada.ca and follow the instructions.
  • Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times.
After you create your online account, you will:

• get instructions to send us other documents we need
  • see real-time information about your application status
  • receive messages from us in your online account
When your application is linked to your account, you will no longer receive messages from us by mail.

If you choose not to link your application:

• It could take us longer to process your application.
  • We will continue communicating with you or your representative by email or regular mail.
We thank you for your cooperation.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Its strange... I didn't get this email but i have applied on 07/29 and mep 09/05.... Did they update anything inside your online application?

TheList

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Its strange... I didn't get this email but i have applied on 07/29 and mep 09/05.... Did they update anything inside your online application?
nothing. Bg check is still you application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

ms2237

Oct 21, 2021
Thanks buddy.....I received the portal email today....I am the primary applicant and have 2 dependents....the strange thing happen is I have not received the confirmation email on my email address, being the primary applicant. My spouse received confirmation on her email address and my spouse's company attorney received confirmation for my daughter. I have replied with all the details for all 3 of us on the email received on my wife's email address. Hopefully I will receive portal credentials soon.
The same thing happened with me an hour back. I am the principal applicant but my wife just received the portal email. I have not received the email on my email address. Are you opting to have everything setup in your spouse's account or did you provide your email separately for a separate account? I am confused now.

CanadaUn

Jul 26, 2021
Credential email (aka 2nd email) received.
Everything uploaded.
Waiting :
cOPR
PRCARD

Hang in tight folks. I am sending good vibes and praying that people here on this forum deserves what the strive for.
hi
I have got a portal login email today ...
but my husband's given name is blank and family is written
on his passport its opposite
any solution ??

45thgrr

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
hi
I have got a portal login email today ...
but my husband's given name is blank and family is written
on his passport its opposite
any solution ??
Congratulations. Yes point this exact issue while replying to the first email, under a side note. They should take care of this and should not happen in your copr. Congrats. Hugs.

Reactions: CanadaUn

45thgrr

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Thanks for sharing this . I don’t usually giveup easily . But nowadays I don’t know why my strength is giving up . Its my 4th time now for immigration .
First 4 letters of your name they mean a lot right now. Don't let them down and hold your hopes. Trust me it will be fine.
If you have any doubts kindly order GCMS. It will ease burden off your shoulders. Take care. Im praying for you.

Reactions: hardie

achin06

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
Hey @45thgrr you should be a superStar member. I read your few replies and amazing hats off to you to keep everyone motivated and me as well.
The same thing happened with me an hour back. I am the principal applicant but my wife just received the portal email. I have not received the email on my email address. Are you opting to have everything setup in your spouse's account or did you provide your email separately for a separate account? I am confused now.
I replied on the email received on my spouse email and gave requested details of all 3 applicants and mentioned to use my email address as single account for all applicants under my application

ms2237

Oct 21, 2021
I replied on the email received on my spouse email and gave requested details of all 3 applicants and mentioned to use my email address as single account for all applicants under my application
Great, my email went to my previous attorney that my company had used for my work permit. Although I did not use that attorney for PR. They forwarded my portal email to me so i used that one and replied now. Hoping to get portal credentials soon.

hardie

Jan 13, 2013
First 4 letters of your name they mean a lot right now. Don't let them down and hold your hopes. Trust me it will be fine.
If you have any doubts kindly order GCMS. It will ease burden off your shoulders. Take care. Im praying for you.
i m keeping my hopes high .

• Love
Reactions: 45thgrr