+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

45thgrr

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Congrats... Looks u r working with IRCC agents directly today. :D:D:D
One day my friend one day I will become Visa Officer. I have started looking into it. I have learned so many things by doing this on my own. I want to take this to another level and contribute to the community. My birth country couldn't give me a chance but this is my home and I will make it better. Have a good day buddy.

Curious_observer

Nov 2, 2021
See I told you ! Have a great day ahead.

Rest everyone waiting just keep faith. Do your hobbies, do what you like. I bet we have had sleepless nights and forgot to live in this harsh journey. Meditate see the positive side, see the light at the end of this dark tunnel. God bless.!
Thanks so much for spreading positivity here
We all need it.

45thgrr

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Congratulations
My aor is 29 july and biometric given on 7 sep 2021 but still in status it shows we have not received, under profile it shows biometric details.
Called IRCC and asked if they need anything from me they said no BGC is going on.
But since 7 sep , did not receive anything nore GU.
Just hoping and refreshing email,
Congratulations for your efforts
Order GCMS notes. You file is being worked on. I know this waiting game is not easy and will never be. Be positive. As per your timeline you will receive good news before end of this month. Perhaps this week. TC my friend. We are here with you.

Aman heer

Jan 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-07-2021
Doc's Request.
Biometric
AOR Received.
29-07-2021
Med's Request
06-09-2021
Med's Done....
17-5-2021
LANDED..........
15-06-2018
Order GCMS notes. You file is being worked on. I know this waiting game is not easy and will never be. Be positive. As per your timeline you will receive good news before end of this month. Perhaps this week. TC my friend. We are here with you.
Thank you

cindyzhou

Jun 25, 2014
One day my friend one day I will become Visa Officer. I have started looking into it. I have learned so many things by doing this on my own. I want to take this to another level and contribute to the community. My birth country couldn't give me a chance but this is my home and I will make it better. Have a good day buddy.
Thumbs to you! Canada need you to improve the system and increase the speed.
To the rest of us, you will get your golden email very soon. hold on tight!

Reactions: 45thgrr

AnurajAnnie

Star Member
Oct 2, 2021
I have requested for gcms notes on oct 8th and send an remainder email on Nov 11th.I got a response back that they have marked it as priority.(automated email).Does anyone know,how long it will take now to get gcms notes?